Moreton bay family fishing comp

BIG DAVE 1

Me and my mate buddha went to the comp weigh in just to see what they got. there were some really good catches 11kg parrot 14kg jew almost 2kg bream and a few other good pearlies and tailor. Ill psot some of the pics in the near future when i get more downloads. Plus i found the mother of all mothers a life size bottle of bundyberg rum, i got a fair share of pics will post them soon.

dave

Yeah that sucks about the flatty.

Andrew i have seen many parrots caught around the rocks at Peel Island. So imagine they would inhabit the rocks of most of those small island.

Angus.

P.S. Looking forward to the photo's Dave. You could start a lot of fights with a bottle of rum that big haha.

yeh cant wate till the next brc comp. yeh dave, didnt yu c any salmon at the moreton bay comp.??? but then agen i didnt c any parrot at the brc comp... tho i no some jew were caught! haha...

im getting in loads of bream practice on lures for the abt and breky creek comp... im going down to brekky creek tomoro, anyone up for it? cose im goin by myself aiming to get my first bream/fish on a hardbody... i think i can do it!

troy

Its run by some fishing club from down that way wither the redland bay fishing club or the moreton bay fishing club. I'll find out for usre for you. they weigh in was at some park at vitoria point, i remeber there was a pub and a bws next to it. Angus got a jew, he wwas just wise enough to let it go. Also i was suprised there was no pike eels, No catfish or any misc. cod.

dave:P

Archived