Competitors List For State Of Origin 2009

Angus

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Angus wrote:

TerryH wrote:
Angus, I can't make the Friday due to work. (Scheduled onto a rather large job) So I'll only be there overnight, and I'm pretty sure (for the most part) I'll be too intoxicated to care about needing any form of shelter. I'm sure a sleeping bag on the ground near someones campsite would be ok:P

Mate thats fine with me but just be aware the camp site manager my not approve. They are quite specific with how many people are booking into each site from my experience with them over the phone.

Angus

guys when i booked my site i told them it was for one deffinately but could be up to 4 people so if terry needs a spot theres plenty of room on my site just have to pay $12 extra per person

WHITE TRASH... WHITE TRASH... who you callin' white trash BOY!

...oh "white wash"

WHITE WASH... WHITE WASH... who you callin' white wash BOY!

I know nothing of your fishing ways, I'm coming just to find out about my destiny from the Mexicans that live 1 hour into the future.

Angus wrote:

Cool. Thanks Jeff. Terry get registered :P

Two more Qlders on board.

Brother and Sister combo Ellen & John.

Angus

Sorry mate

Lee and I will be there in Lee's boat...

I'll get my rego off now, and I'm sure if lee isn't registered yet he'll do it next week sometime (he's in Brisvegas atm!)

shortie wrote:

Cmon Bayden spend another lot of $$$ and let ya Mrs compete as well.

I fear bringing out the big guns. It would be like the cold war all over again - I'd bring Tacklebox then they'd bring a gun angler then we'd have to up the ante.

Rest assured tBox will be there, she'll be our Switzerland - neutral.

we'd have to up the ante.

I just sent a rego email off :P :laugh:

If that's not enough, I'm sure we can up the ante again and then get Lee to sign up too:)

Edit: although, where are all the NSWelshman? Might end up going down and just drinking at this rate :laugh: I'm sure we can get more fish from the empty bottles of alcohol than they'll catch from the river :laugh:

Even though Shortie doesnt usually get any fish.

If he manages to fluke some this time dont worry about it, I know for a fact he wont weigh them in. He will have a big choice to make. Ive got him covered.

He knows which side his bread is buttered on.

;););)

GO the Blues.

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Signed

Shorties Mrs KATE

• 2 weeks later...

Hey everyone.

Just a reminder that this event fast approaches.

A few people have expressed interest in coming to me personally and as of yet have not registered.

A text or PM is not a registration. I need the email to make it official. These official registrations are 100% required for our insurance reasons.

Plus I do recieve a lot of PM's etc so I need an official list to ensure we have the correct number of Brag Mats and Shirts.

It takes a lot of effort behind the scenes to put these together guys so please help make it easier ;)

Cheers.

Angus

yep getting close now

Event Pre-Registration: To register for this event please email the following details to angus@australianfishing.com.au (please cut and pate the format from below for consistency).

Full Name:

State You Are Representing:

Contact Number:

Email Address:

Payment Reference:

T-Shirt Size:

Under 12: Yes Or No.

Payment: The event cost is $60. This will include a NSW Brag Mat which is to be used for all fish entries, prize pool and an event T-Shirt. There will also be some money used for a bar tab on the Saturday night. Please pay your monies online to:

Account Name: Brisbane Fishing Online

BSB: 124103

Account Number: 20364022

Please remember to match the reference of this payment to the reference stated on the Event Pre-Registration Email.

Event On The Day Registration: You may register to compete at 6:00am on the 22nd, 23rd & 24th of May. We will be set up at the Event HQ at this time on each 3 days. Please front up between 6:00am & 7:30am on any one of these days to receive your entry kit and to have your name ticked off as being in attendance. You only need to front up one morning only. Ensure you register before you begin competing as you will be issued a brag mat and a unique item that all photo entries must include.

Registration Due Date: Please note, registration is due no later than the 10th May 2009. There is a lot to organise for this event so we would appreciate everyone registering ASAP.

cheers all

maxi

Hey guys.

List updated again.

This is fast approaching.

Please check the list on the front page.

If you plan on attending and are not listed, please email me ASAP to let me know.

I plan on ordering shirts etc by the end of this week or early next.

Cheers guys.

Angus

hairyweasel wrote:

15 against 6???? Thats not fair!!!!

One of you Blues blokes better go over to the Moroons team.

That will not be me. Born and breed in Blues Land, I also plan to retire there. I just moved to Godsland (queensland) to make some money and take it south. Just like the SoO trophy that's going south.

hey all

along with the shield trophy... there is also a "judges choice award" which will be awarded on the criteria that the judges see fit.. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

more like a mystery award ..... :P :P

the award is currently under construction ... so i have no pics yet ... but it will be worth while having this one in the cabinet.. :woohoo: :woohoo:

cheers

Maxi

Hey kreel you guys can invite as many as you like because the cane toads are going to need as much help as you can get. Just remember it's us new south welshmen that make this place worth while living in.:P LOLgo the blues

Angus wrote:

3 more QLD rego's this morning :)

Angus

Good - you toads need all the help you can get.

Woops, I should of read the quote above before posting this one. However it shows that the Blues are a united team and all thinking the same.

Be scared Qld'ers :P be very scared :angry::angry:

Brian D wrote:

Good - you toads need all the help you can get.

Woops, I should of read the quote above before posting this one. However it shows that the Blues are a united team and all thinking the same.

Be scared Qld'ers :P be very scared :angry::angry:

he talks the talk, but how can we take this man seriously???:) :cheer: :laugh: :P;)B) [img size=372]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/brian.jpg

Archived