URGENT SALE fishing kayak cheap

Fisherjoe

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll give ya a hundy Joe!

Before we got married I got my "potential" to sign a pre-nup. Rain hail or shine I get one week off a year to fish Fraser with the boys. Only missed one year, had twins the month before and I'd broken my arm.

Now if only I could tally up all those little T-shirt shoes on sale...you know what I mean purchases I could have some real ammo. Curse her personal credit card

Two diamond rings for 700 dollars.Gees asking for another argument ;)

I am getting a new car when i sell my house.10000 to get a 4wd.After some hard thought I TOLD my wife I want to get a car for about 8000 and kayak for 2000 or so.No arguments as she knows I love my fishing and it makes me happy.It is a give and take thing.I have always had the shitty car etc no questions asked so no problems.

Marriage is give and take.Sometimes or most times you give more than take but that's life.Good luck with it all

Hulk

lol oh no offence dude, but this is one funny thread

hows this for a shot in the dark- tell the missus youve sold the kayak, take it round to a mates place to stash it for a couple weeks and spray it a different colour. then tell her you've won some competion off AFO and the prize was this brand new yak, that just happens to look very similar to the one you just sold

na she wants to see the cash from it :( and anyway i need the cash from it to fill the car up for work for the next week other no work for me :(

going on ebay now

so if you want it hury up and put your hand up otherwise youll have to use the buy it now on ebay

i reckon if 35 of us chipped in $20 joe could keep his kayak and ease the temper of the missus enough to get through the next two weeks......just a thought, but the man's clearly in need hahaha

joe, happy wife = happy life.....maybe just get her in on the purchasing next time hahahaha.....you could even feed the shopping demon in her by telling her she has to find you the best price on a yak!!

otherwise - my brother's a jeweller if you want a diamond something handmade instead of the wallace bishop/michael hill rubbish......you'll get a lot better quality for your money.

thx for the offer of the money , but no need to be offering me your good money, i will have a kayak, just not right now :(

but its going hot chips on ebay atm, out of the 10 people watching it someone better bid on it grrr

but ill hity you up on your bro there with the rings etc if he can do a mates rates ;) type quote or something? PM me.....

Fisherjoe wrote:

yeah at least im getting some lol

common guys please buy it off me as i need the cash to get through the next 2 weeks before i get paid again :(

I dont think you are getting too much at the moment by the sounds of it :laugh:

You are now out of money only because of the kayak or is it because of the diamond rings that you have commited to as a peace offering?

When you are eating spam on bread later in the week,be man enough :( to remind her the diamond rings are the reason for the fine food for dinner :)

it's a bit of a joke hey

hey if u stuffed up and bought it and couldn't afford it.

return it or bite the bullet and just tough it out.

putting deposits on rings just used up more $.

got savings well dip into them that's what they are for.

wouldn't u be thinking a boot and out the door ,that's what i would be thinking.

u got to have some partnership not all just 1 way.

when i buy something for myself i buy the mrs something usually cost more.

but i spent a few $ on grog a week and she don't drink.

in the end it all equal .partnership 50 /50 kind of thing.

oh what's the ebay link .i want to look.

this has been entertaining me for the last week.

gotta be quick its only got just under 9hrs to go now

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=170330187295

there is no savings atm because whenever i go to oput money into savings, there is always bills, rego, insurance etc to be paid, and she paid the deposit for the ring with me to pay the remaining amounts when i get more money

also im out of money as i got conned into taking a shit job on a fixed salary so i do 70+hrs a week and still get the same amount i get if i only work 30hrs that week :( its taking a toll on my fishing times as well, too much work not enough relaxing time so luckily i got an interview for another company on thurs and am waiting on my uncle to get back to me today with a result for a government job im chasing

Fisherjoe wrote:

damn why did it have to be a 1000? im limited to driving 250cc for the next 12 months till i upgrade to my R license :( lol

nice find though made me laught

Yea and I can really see you asking to purchase a bike after this latest debacle!

You had better keep running, that big thumb is catching you ;-)

lol actually i do have approval to buy a bike lol

she just dosent think too much of me sopending money on fishing gear in particular because all the money ive spent so far and i still cant catch any decent fish lol thus why im tryingm to be allowed to buy a kayak so im no longer stuck to landbased

This thread should be named "Ask Dear Abby "

I'd love to hear her version on here :P

If you have the balls show her this thread I dare you :woohoo:

btw I'd tell my misses to go outside and play hide and go f&^k herself

probably why I single and have a boat,car,Ducati 900 and looking to buy a house :P :P :P :P :P

Gaz :silly:

He he reminds me of when I bought my dirt bike off ebay without telling the missus. Man did I get in the shit for that. She was 8 months pregnant and I crashed it the 2nd time I rode it. Ended up in hospital getting stitched up by a plastic surgeon. Something like thirty stitches just under my eye, they thought I had cut all my tearducts. Had an open face helmet on and my sunnies snapped and cut me pretty badly just above and below the eye. Ended up spending two nights in hospital.

Needless to say the bike went on ebay straight away to pay for the medical bills......

I noticed your yak didn't sell, maybe you'll get to keep it after all.

WayneD wrote:

He he reminds me of when I bought my dirt bike off ebay without telling the missus. Man did I get in the shit for that. She was 8 months pregnant and I crashed it the 2nd time I rode it. Ended up in hospital getting stitched up by a plastic surgeon. Something like thirty stitches just under my eye,

wayne you have a tremendous set of balls for doing that!!hats off to you mate :ta:

u know its all really crap

do what want

treat the other 1/2 as a equal and all is good

hell i do what ever i want she either gets over it or deals with it.

she don't like it i will kick her out and keep my kids that would hurt a lot .but that's the way it is .people so what the want.

14 year of marriage and 15 year together u need to stand up have some balls ,say i'm i work for this house and this is what i want.

if u both work and its 50/50 well then u have to comprise a bit,but as my bro goes he works she works the share the house work no kids he earns 60 k she earns 40 k ,he gets more spending money a week than her and so on.

my mrs has been reading this too and thinks the women are mental bitches and the guys have no balls.

show your mrs the thread mine has been reading this with me ,she is a member of the site too .and as other blokes have said if they didn't have .... u wouldn't talk to them or throw stones at them .it's the truth i say it to them .sometime i get slapped sometimes they hit me ,sometimes i get the death look.but in the end they knows it's the truth.

there is only a few i don't say it to cause even i am not the stupid .don't say it to the dragon lady's u will never live it down.they will make your life hell if u say it.

as for having kids my 3rd kid was born at home on the dining room floor.crowned and head out by the time the ambo got here .this is some scary shit no bloke is meant to see.they turned up finished the job and took her off to the hospital.after all of it i had to have a six pack of beers and chat with 3 neighbor's then travel up to the hospital.she knew what i was doing before i cam up.

god bless the ambo's some good blokes in it.cord around the neck i was starting to peek about then.she was out and i was pulling the cord from around her neck when they walked in.what a relief.

anyways u guys have got to learn to have a partnership a 50/50 deal.otherwise u will end up as a static that split up.i don't want that for anyone ,work it out a partnership a deal.hell i spent heaps on fishing gear and stuff last few months.its a comprise the last 10 years i fished with 1 good rod and a peace of crap.then i spent 400$ on surf gear then spent about 4 g on other stuff and gear .ok its over 2 year and i have my self set up well for almost everything now . but she under stood this make me happy.it make me at peace.

i fish even if i don't catch anything i enjoy the area and feel at peace.she even started fishing with me to see what it's about and enjoyed it it. the thrill of a biggish fish.and the peace of the area.the felling like u are nowhere when u are in the burbs.it makes it all worth it.

she has said i can have a kayak over a boat anyday, but just not right now thats why i have to sell it as i chose the wrong time to buy it. as mentioned before come ta refund time shes given me the choice iof either a bike or a yak, if its the bike shell even put some of her money to help buy it as VTR bikes still go for a little over my tax refund price range heeh

but basically i got an interview this morn to get a slightly better paid job with less hours and pays fortnightly, instead of this monthly crap i get now. but basically i need to sell the yak so i have money to last at least another 2-3 weeks before i get paid next from either job

dave ur lucky ur missus is so understanding! :) i know for a fact that a lot of my guy pals land in deep turd for spending too much time fishing and "buying stuff without permission". however, i also know for a fact that many guys assume they're the better sex at fishing, which is why a lotta girls don't give a tush about learning and blow up when the blokes spend $$ on gear. have a little patience guys, coax her and convince her fishing is fun & worth spending on, without being over domineering (I get really turned off when guys get huffy and impatient when I ask too many questions, because they think they know everything). Show her the thrill of feeling the rod jerk to life and guide her but let her do the work! And the prospect of having self-caught fresh fish for dinner is often too appealing to resist.

just my two cents. I spend every free moment I have fishing with my partner and i love every moment of it B) best way to spend quality time together! good luck guys

i got excited for a bit there.

Show her the thrill of feeling the rod jerk to life and guide her but let her do the work!

hahaha

only jokin

i luv fishing with the mrs she is my best mate ,just not 1 of my drinking buddies.

and when she fishes with me she get all the fish and i get donuts.that sucks a bit.

i know what you mea there alysha, unfortunatly my missus frowns upon fishing and dosent like it becasue i never catch anything and therefor considered a waste of time and money lol

but sometimes if i go to my local creek on the weekend she may tag along but if nothing is caught within 30mins shes usually asking to pack up and go :(

no didnt sell, dunno if i wanna opay the ripoff fees to put it back up again, 10 people were watching it but nobody bid dammit

If my Mrs objected to me going fishing at any time, or drinking or spending money i would say i can have your bags packed in 10 minutes there is the door.

As i would epect her to say to me if i ever said, no you cant go out with the girls, or go shopping, or spend money on something you really wnat.

Archived