URGENT SALE fishing kayak cheap

Fisherjoe

please save my marriage with the URGENT sale of my brand new yak

i made the mistake of buying this yak today without permission of the boss and now i must pay the fine :(

its a locally made and designed yak that is perfect as a 1st yak and is deisned with a keel for smooth planing on the water compared to flat bottom yaks

its "estuary camo" color

it cost me $770 with the paddle but willing to drop the price to an even 700 to save my marriage pleeassseeeeeee

pickup northside brissy (lutwyche) or can prob deliver contact me and we can discuss it

here is the description off their website:

The Bandit series and the Fish Bandit Series

Both are easy to use in a variety of applications. The molded keel allows them to track straight to cover distance on flat water.

The Bandit and Fish Bandit Kayaks come alive on the surf and rapids, but are also ideal for paddling in bays, lakes and rivers.

The Bandit and Fish Bandit Kayaks are also stackable, allowing them to be stacked two or more high on a standard roof rack or higher if needed on trailers or for storage.

Standard features for both models include:

Molded Foot Wells.

Scupper Holes.

Front and Rear Webbing for Storing Luggage.

Guide Rope with front and rear carry handles.

Two Storage Compartments.

Fish Bandit Kayak comes with 4 Fishing Rod Holders

dsc00127yeo.jpg

dsc00128l.th.jpg

dsc00129.th.jpg

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

forgot the dimentions:

DIMENSIONS

Length 2.7 metres

Width 0.70 metres

Weight 19 Kilograms

Load Capacity 130 Kilograms

the guy at the shop who designs them said hes disigned the seats to fit the larger guys compared to the other brands that make tight seats

kriso wrote:

why not just take it back to where you bought it, even tell the guy you will loose 50 bucks for a handling fee

I agree with Kriso on this one, take it back and cut your losses. The guys from Extreme at Caboolture are VERY good.

Regards

Al

as much as it seems easy to do that i would rather offer it the members here who are also after an entry level kayak, as it would just cost me another half tank of petrol to drive back up to the shop and back and my days are booked out with work for the next week

na got work tomorrow so cant go out

and i was laybying the prowler13 at bcf but it proved too expensive even on layby

ive been given the nod on when i get my tax refund next month to either get a plasma tv or a kayak if she dosent demand me to give the money to her for "savings"

Tell her about all the money she will be saving on food when she wont have to buy meat as you will be keeping her in fresh seafood, do not tell that fishing tackle costs will far outweigh any savings, worked for me now I only have to live with the ridacule ( gee I wish I could spell) . OK enough Chat from me I need to go and get the iorning done before the parole officer gets home :0

lol yeah when you get married you not only sign away your soul but your bank accounts, spending limits, credit cards, and ny freedom to do anything that YOU enjoy doing lol

azza ive already had to run the gauntlet of buying tackle from her lol gee i spent 45 on ebay buying about 65 lures and she says im wasting my money, she just dosent see the bargin i got there lol

and sometimes its just too damn hard to explain it to them when they are narrow minded, ive lost count on how many times over the last number of months ive explained to her about the multiple benifits of owning a kayak over a boat

I reckon that deep down inside every bloke there is always an eighteen year old fella wanting to play up all night and go hard all day with his mates, whether you are 18, 28 or 98.

For one brief shining moment most of us shut the drunken prick up long enough to get hitched to a good woman. For some of us the drunken bastard shuts up at the wrong time but by and large we get it right.

If your inner yob shut his mouth for the right one then I suggest you have done the right thing, but for god sake don't whinge about her or the situation, just get on with it and................. plan your next purchase better.

Lastly, surely your dad explained about a blokes cunning kick? Thats been happening well before the 1970's.

Yeh it is pretty funny to watch. Sucks when it happens to us though. You sound a lot like me!!! I impulse buy then think...how the hell will I explain this ???

Buying something like a kayak on impulse sure takes some big ones...lures and reels are easy to hide , but a kayak !!! Now thats brave. Good luck with the sale mate.

from my wedding anniversary post

after reading a post on here i thought deff put it in.

in the early days i would go and buy cars and turn up home always under 1 g.but i would get in some trouble,but life goes on and we get over it.

these day i still go and buy stuff but i am wiser.

eg:i bought me a model hardtop for my anniversary present and some bourbon.

well i bought the mrs some flowers ,new stereo for her car and some clothes for her anniversary presents.

her stuff cost 150$ what i got cost 75 $ .there for there so no problem and every1 is happy

eg: she wanted a caravan she got a 1500$ caravan .i got a electric motor petrol motor for the tinny and a canoe .i spent 1100$ on me .see again no problem.

when i spent 1500 on fishing rods lures sp reels nets etc ,she did comment on it ,but still no problem.since i pointed out the other stuff we got the canoe the motors the camper and the fishing gear gets used by every1.

or do like shortie dose both systems work :)

Mate you need to give her a present, I was thinking something like divoice papers or a post card from nth qld.

I feel for you man as I went through that crap for years. It all changed when I said "divoice - fine, where do I sign". Now I just say - "Get me the papers and stop belly aching".

Mind you it has taken me over 30 years of marriage and 4 kids to get to this point.

If you have no kids get out quick while you still can or call her bluff. Either way you win.

I know, not much help but the advise will come in handy later down the track.

Davo_Dinkum wrote:

cry ,beg ,yell ,jump up and down it's my rudd money honey and i want my toy (yak).

oh and what azza said.

im sorry for laughing. but that was one funny story. i told the wifey bout it and she agreed with your wife. luckily for me she helped pay a portion of my yak as a christmas gift. hope it works out bro. maybe shell rethink it over once she finds out that ull lose money on it. and u can always smooth things over with jewelry. hehe. good luck bro.

na she dosent care if a loose a small amount on it

BTW its still for sale if anybody is interested to keep things ontopic again

still waiting for confirmation on the other potential buyer so if anybody else wanna help me out by all means im open for the sale still

Archived