Report Of The Month - Not long now!

Angus

Not long now till our first ROTM winner will be announced. 6 days and counting.

Just a reminder to anyone who has made the effort to do a great report, make sure its in the nominations thread! If its not there its not in contention by default!

Good luck to all those that have entered.

Was talking to Ben from Lemax yesterday and he is pumped at the level of interest that has been shown through entries and the effort that has gone into them.

Cheers.

Angus

Angus wrote:

Forgot to ask! Has anyone got any special trips planned before the end of the month to take this on?

Angus

Might possibly be heading moreton offshore on thursday to try and upgrade my FOTM entry. Bit of a longshot though as lots of work on.

dhess wrote:

Angus wrote:
Forgot to ask! Has anyone got any special trips planned before the end of the month to take this on?

Angus

Might possibly be heading moreton offshore on thursday to try and upgrade my FOTM entry. Bit of a longshot though as lots of work on.

i've been wanting to fish off moolloolaba for a while now, every time it looks good something comes up, if it's not the weather it's a dog, can't win. hopefully the bay this weekend. but the weather looks like crap as soon as i think about a fishin trip :angry:

u all ready got 2 in there yoyo .lol

i didn't see anywhere that a report can only be nominated once.

but the thread is clean with them only be nominated once.

i nominated 1 and would have other reports but some1 got in before me.

there is some good quality reports there ,some good reading and pictures.

Archived