Moreton Bay Classic Prizes

AFO

This thread discusses the content article: Moreton Bay Classic Prizes **

The winners of each of the category in the 2009 Moreton Bay Classic will each receive a cheque from Brisbane Fishing Online for $200! Below is the cheque each will receive.

[img size=640]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/images/stories/competitions/moreton_bay_classic/mbc_novelty_cheque.jpg**

We have also upgraded the 2nd prize category from a Rod to a Shimano Rod & Reel Combo (2500 Sienna matched with 7foot 2-4 Kilo Catana) valued at $119.00.

All lures for the 3rd place packs will be supplied by Searing Tackle and will be a mixture of Strike King & Damiki Products valued at over $70.00.

We would also like to give a special thanks to Chesterfield Australia & Sports Tuition who have donated some great lucky door prizes including:

* 8 x John Deere Promotional Packs

* 1 x Set of 6 John Deere Beer Glasses

* 3 x Sports Tuition 1/2 Day Charters for 2 on Hinze Dam

For more information on the Moreton Bay Classic or to find out how to register to compete please see this page on Moreton Bay Classic:

/>http://www.australianfishing.com.au/competitions/moreton-bay-classic/2009-moreton-bay-classic

Good luck to all those competing this weekend from the AFO team!

Regards

Brisbane Fishing Online

ok me and me bro are in.i had to convince him a little he was um and are ing a bit.

he said we got no chance of catching a fish to win anything .

i said the 8 categories with 1st 2st 3 st .that's 24 chances ,better than lotto i reckon.:)

i reckoned it convinced him .

he was also sleep deprived and just finished night shift .

been trying to contact him last night for 5 hrs . he must have been asleep or at work.

but i got on to him soon as i woke up this morning :)

i was keen as i got a ute to take the tinny down .:)

saterday to check and set up the gear and get the right bait and check the tinny .

sunday to fish ,i am a happy man.

ellicat wrote:

Davo_Dinkum wrote:

saterday to check and set up the gear and get the right bait and check the tinny .

sunday to fish ,i am a happy man.

The comp is on the 6th which is Saturday. :unsure:

Holy Sheet :ohmy: for some unknown reason I had it it my thick head that the comp was on Sunday too...doh! Glad I read this thread today and was bought to my senses :blush:

see ya tomm...SAT 6th

Just an update opn that lure pack for each 3rd place winner.

The value now comes to over $70.00

3 x Damiki 3 Inch D Grub.

1 x New Damiki Vault 42.

1 x New Damiki Saemi

1 x Damiki MU-SP

1 x Strike King Bleeding CrankBait

1 x Strike King Wild Siner Jerkbait.

1 x Strike King Pro Model Crank Bait.

Cheers guys.

Angus

. [img size=400]http://australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/DamikiPrizes.jpg

post-63-144598495916_thumb.jpg

crap crikey crap

why to i keep thinking it's sunday now i got to reorganize stuff.

i found out why cause rocket put sunday in the pm to me ,i blame him.nothing to do with my old brain getting confused .

bugger butt was going to do everything saterday and fish sunday .if i realized it was saterday i would have stayed home and did it all today.

oh well shit happens ,time to rearrange stuff and make the most of it and have fun.

Archived