State of Origin

FREEWILLY

Well, my opinion is, the ref didnt stop kimmorley's high tackles. (8 of), then waterhouse came behind and hurt price(one of the most gentlest men of the game)

But hey.....4 series in a row...HISTORY BOYS !!!!!

PS. i'm sure the nsw supporters here will have some thing to say :woohoo: :lol:

it was a good game ever entertaining.a bit of biff entertaining too .with the player changers in the teams .there was a big difference in the game.

kimmorley that's the first time i seen him play good in years .he did have a ripper game .even if he is nsw.

then waterhouse came behind and hurt price.when that happened he must have hit his head on the deck or copped a knee on the way down or something like that.

there no way the punches took him out that was just a hit for hit .price was holding his own no problems till the second guy came in from behind .that was a bit off i reckon.

all in all a good game ,even if nsw won it .there was a few calls by the ref that where a bit off ,but that seams to happen in every game .

I think if you watch the replay in slow mo, you'll see white connected with Price's left jaw just before waterhouse came in.. I think he just copped it sweet in the jaw. But waterhouses grapple with price around the neck is what got me fired up.

The game was quite poorly played by QLD. I don't think NSW played exceptionally well apart from some steller performances by a few player... just QLD played crap.

How good was Inglis last night?? that magic almost try... that would have been in good contention for try of the season if he made that. And then to see him fire up in the fight near the end where he was telling Creagh to watch his back :) and then to see creagh on the 2nd last tackle come running in, push inglis... and then run off like a little girl...hahahha

Gad wrote:

maxi wrote:
and the best team won the final game.... hhahahahahahahahahahhaaaa

Being a Queenslander, I feel I must congradulate the NSW supporters,for their team winning their 4th game in 4 years.

and it still feels good :laugh: ;):P :woohoo:

NSW deserved to win the way I saw it ..

even without....

1. The one-eyed refereeing.

2. Kimmorley's high tackles (lucky that Hodges didn't feed him his teeth.)

and

3. Watmough's extra cirricular BS

I still don't think QLD would have one.

At the end of the night, it's still four in a row....

Good one boys.

Hayden1975 wrote:

Kimmorley's high tackles

Well I'm by no means a league fan, but I have seen Brett Kimmorley around the ridges. How on earth did he do any high tackles?, did he carry a step ladder on to the field? A raised arm from him would be flat out bruising my shins!

Do$tylz wrote:

How good was Inglis last night?? that magic almost try... that would have been in good contention for try of the season if he made that. And then to see him fire up in the fight near the end where he was telling Creagh to watch his back :) and then to see creagh on the 2nd last tackle come running in, push inglis... and then run off like a little girl...hahahha

I think you'll find that that was actually Justin Hodges :silly: Inglis was on the other side of the field (#3)

I noticed your blue shirt in your avator feral

Mate, kimmorley made atleast 8 head high tackles and wasn't pulled up once for it.

Bottom line is qld has one four series in a row, never been done before , and will no doubt make it 5 next year :lol:

:lol:Feral wrote:

Hayden1975 wrote:
Kimmorley's high tackles

Well I'm by no means a league fan, but I have seen Brett Kimmorley around the ridges. How on earth did he do any high tackles?, did he carry a step ladder on to the field? A raised arm from him would be flat out bruising my shins!

:silly:

Archived