2009 Flatty Social Wrap Up

Angus

mate theres a couple of bungs at the bottom of the yak well that drain out even when on the the water. So every once in a while when I could see the fish were starting to struggle a little, I'd pull out a bung, and use a paddle to just dump water in from beside me.

When I started with 1 or 2 bream I wouldn't have to change the water for a while... by the time I got to the 12 in the live well I'd have to change the water every 10-15min.

noname wrote:

great conditions today :)bribie_today_002.jpg

I agree great conditions, nice flat water to give the new boat a decent squirt! Didn't matter if we got fish or not, for the last hour or so we were just happy to have an explore around and check out the waterways.

Nicely put together AFO team! We couldn't stay long as we had to dash but nice meeting a few people and putting name to face.

that boat will be worn out in no time, the way your goin, i see you everywhere :lol: big brother is always watching. lmao

and no1 knows i'm there, hahaha. the beauty of a coupla boats, :laugh: i can sus out every1 favourite fishin spots hahahahaha then go back in a different boat :P

between 3 suspects think we got like 6 boats, so beware ppl

hahahahaha :laugh:

noname wrote:

that boat will be worn out in no time, the way your goin, i see you everywhere :lol: big brother is always watching. lmao

and no1 knows i'm there, hahaha. the beauty of a coupla boats, :laugh: i can sus out every1 favourite fishin spots hahahahaha then go back in a different boat :P

HAHA knew I should have gotten it painted in something a little less conspicuous. just running it in mate :P who knows maybe i'm following you??

noname wrote:

gunna go out on a limb here and i think it was around the 60 cm mark.
mate i think it would be about 70 it was a nice fish just had that last dive and it was gone,i found out about the creek today from an old guy who live up there will let you know when i see you we were not too far from where the flathead are,and the ones there are close to the meter mark,and he uses manns but the bgger one with the three trebbles.brad

noname wrote:

did you catch any crabs Bro??

cheers

Table Of Flathead Registered.

Ian Ferguson - Fergie: 60 1/2cm

Kylie Wahry - FergiesMrs: 58cm

Jeremy Heidemann - Sehrguht: 57.5cm

Matthew DixonL 54.5

Jeff Flynn - Jeff F: 53cm

Kylie Wahry - FergiesMrs: 53cm

Jeremy Heidemann - Sehrguht: 52cm

Kylie Wahry - FergiesMrs: 49cm

Rob Lowe - noname - 47 1/2cm

Kylie Wahry - FergiesMrs: 47cm

Eugene Zhang - Eug: 45cm

Liesbeth Thie - tacklebox: 43cm

Liesbeth Thie - tacklebox: 42cm

Kylie Wahry - FergiesMrs: 40cm

Andy Balzat - dexterrose: 39cm

Baden Phillips - kreel: 38 1/2

Tina Le: 38cm

Andy Balzat - dexterrose: 35cm

Angus Gorrie - Angus: 35cm

Andy Balzat - dexterrose: 29cm

Angus Gorrie - Angus: 28cm

Andy Balzat - dexterrose: 22cm

Andy Balzat - dexterrose: 15cm

I have also added this to the first post.

The girls held a good market share thats for sure!

The stats are interesting and thats why I encouraged EVERY fish to be recorded. I know a lot of smaller fish were not registered, but its interesting to see how people fishing together seemed to be getting similar sizes for better and worse.

Angus

straddiebrad wrote:

noname wrote:
gunna go out on a limb here and i think it was around the 60 cm mark.
mate i think it would be about 70 it was a nice fish just had that last dive and it was gone,i found out about the creek today from an old guy who live up there will let you know when i see you we were not too far from where the flathead are,and the ones there are close to the meter mark,and he uses manns but the bgger one with the three trebbles.brad
hahahahaha i'm on it

:laugh:

Archived