Monduran 2010 Booked

Brian D

As the title suggests I have booked the house and cabin for next year.

We have the house from 13-18th November 2010. THere will be a couple of spots for bunk beds but both double rooms have been taken. If you have a special request PM me and I'll see if I can sort out something.

I have also booked a cabin from 19-21 Nov 2010. This is full already.

At this stage there are cabins available from 13th till 21st Nov if any group or couple would like to grab one. THese are even good for families, just excuse my manners.

Why book at this time? Because the last couple of years have produced fish during this time. full moon in 2010 Nov is 19th. zzzz3.JPG

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ray - I have saved the double room for you but if Glenda comes again then you get religated to the bunks again.

Do$ - yeap you are in. Are you yakking, boating or deckie?

So far

Brian D

Ray

Do$

Maybe's

Feral

Ferg

Graham H

Loz & Glenda

Remember there are heaps of camping spots for those who have the gear.

THere is also a house boat option if you get your group together. Now that would be something.

THere is another option to stay in town. I usualy grab a hotel room for a couple of days at about $60 night. It's about 22k's to the dam from town and if you fish 1 long session per day it is very do-able. I enjoy this. Develope that a bit further, you could stay in town, head to the dam to fish the moring sess, crash at the house for lunch and poppa nap, head out for the arvo sess and return home to town. THis is a very do-able variation.

I'll call for deposits before too long.

Hey Brian is it alright if Me, Dee and Little Lachlan come along ??? :S :S

I convinced her to do it for her Birthday which is on the 17th of November!! :woohoo:

Don't worry about bubs keeping you guys awake we will camp in the Pajero or we will pitch a tent and i will bring you all some ear plugs!! :silly: :silly:

We will probably only do the first session from the 13th to the 18th!! :):)

Cheers :laugh: :laugh:

Dusky, you guys are welcome but you wont fit in the house. So either grab a cabin (better be quick) or pitch a tent. The cabins are great and would suit you guys, air con, ensuite, cooking etc.

This way your missus would be comfortable on her birthday while you fishing.

:woohoo:

Loz - you'll have to grab your own cabin as mine is full 19-21.

But I confirm your spot in the house.

Wesfish - the bugs are really bad at night so staying in an open boat might drive you nuts. Ferg slept in his car this year but used the house for amenities, he still paid full fare of the house to avoid unfair situations. We are allowed 6 people in the house before we pay extra. this year we cheated a bit as Loz and Glenda stayed in the one bed.

Booty - the camping and lunch in the house is a good idea. If the weather turns to crap come to the house or cabin.

so how it looks is

13-18 Nov House is full

Brian D

Ray

Lozzel

Glenda

Do$

Feral (yet to fully confirm)

Ferg (yet to fully confirm)

Wesfish - camping

Dusky - cabin/camping

Booty - camping

Bommie are you camping or cabin.

Wesfish and Bommie get 1st reserve on the house for drop outs.

It's looking like you guys might get the numbers to book a cabin. As it's 12 months away, think about it hard, then don't waste time before booking your cabin as they will book out quickly.

Anyone else interested?

so how it looks is

13-18 Nov House is full

Brian D

Ray

Lozzel

Glenda

Do$

Wesfish - camping

Dusky - cabin/camping

Booty - camping

Malcolm - camping

Ellicat - anywhere

Bommie are you camping or cabin.

Wesfish and Bommie get 1st reserve on the house for drop outs.

It's looking like you guys might get the numbers to book a cabin. As it's 12 months away, think about it hard, then don't waste time before booking your cabin as they will book out quickly.

Anyone else interested?

Please note: although no board code and smiley buttons are shown, they are still usable.

Brian D (User)

AFO VIP

House

Brian D

Ray

Lozzel

Glenda

Do$

Dusky - private cabin/camping

another Cabin is looking the go

Al

Bommie

Ellicat?

One more and you should book the cabin but you gotta sort it out yourselves

Camping

Wesfish - camping

Booty - camping

Malcolm - camping

Tom - Camping

Ummmm starting to look like fun

Do$tylz wrote:

Brian. Chances are I'll bring my boat up there mate so I'll have a spare decky spot for anyone :)

:)

Do$ that's great, that means someone with out a boat can pitch a tent and grab a ride. That's realy cool of you. Someone should be quick as this will be a special trip.

• 1 month later...

I recieved the booking confirmation yesturday so it's now time to confirm things.

The house is booked for 13/11/10 Saturday till 19/11/10 friday, cost $1050

Ray and Brian have confirmed, please confirm your spot. 6 people @175 each

Cabin is booked for 19/11/10 friday till 22/11/10 monday cost $450 4 people @ $112.50

I don't remember what the cabin configeration was so please confirm your spot.

If you are staying the entire time in the above accom it's $290.

OK, here's the updated list. To my horror young Feral and Ferg are not attending at this stage so things looks like this:

House

Brian D

Ray

Lozzel

Glenda

Do$

Al

Bommie

13/11/10 Saturday till 19/11/10 friday, $175 each

Camping and reserves

Wesfish - camping

Booty - camping

Malcolm - camping

Tom - Camping

There are a couple of bunks in the cabin maybe if you are keen?

Cabin is booked for 19/11/10 friday till 22/11/10 monday cost $450 4 people @ $112.50

There is also time to extend the cabin should you want, eg get up early and take cabin from 13/11 - 22/11

Brian D wrote:

OK, here's the updated list. To my horror young Feral and Ferg are not attending at this stage so things looks like this:

House

Brian D

Ray

Lozzel

Glenda

Do$

Al

Bommie

13/11/10 Saturday till 19/11/10 friday, $175 each

Camping and reserves

Wesfish - camping

Booty - camping

Malcolm - camping

Tom - Camping

Gazza - Camping

There are a couple of bunks in the cabin maybe if you are keen?

There is also time to extend the cabin should you want, eg get up early and take cabin from 13/11 - 22/11

Slight change of plans :P:P

Brian D

Glenda & I just booked a cabin for ourselves for 10 days Arriving Fri 12th departing Mon 22nd. We thought that would be better than moving halfway through. ;)

This opens up the house for someone else and Ray can have the Double back.

Ellicat

If you wish, Glenda says she can put up with you (for a short time anyway :laugh: :laugh: )

So theres room for ya if you would like to stay in the cabin :kiss: :kiss: (Lucky bugger)

Lozz

That's most gracious of Glenda ! :laugh: Cheers for the offer Loz.

I'm not sure on what dates I'll be there, so if some better looking man wants to step-in on me that'll be OK with me. This year I'm EzyCat. (waits for the inevitable jibes lol)

After listening to Kriso grunt on his own in the double bed last year it'll be nice to hear ..... :blush: oh, did I say that... :laugh:

Wife and kid have decided to go to Melbourne ;);) , so I'll be up there on me own or I might drag some other NCF member along for the ride. :laugh: :laugh:

I'll be camping, so can you book a camping site or is it first in best dressed, ;) also where is the best place to camp?? :)

Is it okay to leave your boat in the water overnight or whats the go?? :)

About how long would it take to drive there from Ballina?? :)

Cheers :):)

Hey Dusky... I was only there last year, but scoped it out for camping this year. I am going to book a powered site soom to make sure. http://www.lakem.com.au/ is the address of the park. There is a park map http://www.lakem.com.au/pdf/sitemap.pdf and I am going to request 11,12,14,15,16 as a camp site.

We pulled the boats out each day, no great drama and its a 2 minute careful drive back as they were never tied down.

Archived