What I've bought...

Do$tylz

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dropped in at Rob's yesterday arvo with the intention of purchasing a Pontoon 21 Pyschogun but ended up walking out with two Seven and a Halfs instead. Got the 12-25lb for offshore plastics work and also as a gun Longtail rod and the other is a 6-12lb for general work for smaller Trevs, Squire etc.Hoping to blood the heavy one on Saturday.

Cheers

Mark

post-5191-144598852554_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Couple of new jigs :whistle:

cheers tim :)

[attachment=55951]Newtoys.JPG[/attachment]

Nothing in moderation I like that.

Keen to get a couple of the Turkeys when I get back from Thailand.

That green stinger is great for GT and Job fish. I have a couple and the 60g monsters to (I have an addiction)

Few things for jack season. Just got to work out how to wind right handed again :S :S

[attachment=55765]P1011896.JPG[/attachment]

Hey Dell,

Have you had a chance to try out the Zillion yet? Interested in hearing how it handles. All the spec's look ideal but I would like to hear from someone that actually has one.

Cheers mate

Few things for jack season. Just got to work out how to wind right handed again :S :S

Hey Dell,

Have you had a chance to try out the Zillion yet? Interested in hearing how it handles. All the spec's look ideal but I would like to hear from someone that actually has one.

Cheers mate

Hey Mate,

used it once. Yet to land a fish on it. Have owned a zillion crazy cranker in the past and that was a great reel!! If you did get one I doubt you'd be dissapointed with it.

• 2 weeks later...

Well dont expect any bling from me.

I was up the local tip this morning getting rid of some garden rubbish and spotted a old bike trailer being wheeled in to recycleland and $30 later its hitched to the drawbar.

Snuck ot around the back yard and threw the yak on top while missis was shopping

Has a small amount of rust in one crossmember and the wheels bearings are sloppy.

Has a good set of mini rims and tyres .

New set of bearings,mudguards,lights and a jockey wheel and I have a yak trailer..

heers

Ray

post-230-144598865253_thumb.jpg

how do you find pe braid for jacks??

No problems with it yet. Just got a boat so hoping to really try it out soon.

Picked up my Sony Action Cam from the Post office yesterday. Bought the headband with it but when it arrived I didn't realise there was a waterproof case adaptor one and a standard open aired one, so went to Sony today and got the second headband

post-5559-144598867174_thumb.jpg

Also if anyone wants one I can give you a code that will get you 15% disount on the camera or any accessories, would have been great if they'd given me that before getting one from Sydney and waiting a week.

I may post a link in the tech section for anyone that wants the details

• 2 weeks later...

Archived