1st weather forecast

daveylad

My grandfather would of looked at his barometer a week in advance after seeing that weather forecast, and said "never trust these weather clowns" or something similar. Funnily enough, he was always right... Bloody old salts. :laugh:

Hope the weather greets you well on the day of the comp and that all have a safe and 'relatively' dry trip.

tugger wrote:

long way off for a good idea of weather for next weekend i'm going to plan my attack around thursday when we'll have a better idea but if it's blowwing just have to head further south into the bay

half the fleet will be follwing you tug I slipped a tracking device in you boat the other week :P

Peel Island Forecast for Saturday &Sunday

Sat 6knots am 5knots pm sunday 5knots pm 6knots

sunny both days maximum 24 C colder in the mornings bring something warm, good snapper weather Swell forecast for both days in just under the metre mark around south stradbroke :dry:

Last forecast for Peel Island before I set of for manly car park Friday luch time

Peel Island Forecast for Saturday &Sunday

Sat 5knots WSW in the am 4knots ESE in the pm

sunday 7knots SEin the pm & 7knots SSE in the pm

sunny both days maximum 24 C colder in the mornings bring something warm, good snapper weather

Swell forecast for both days in just under the metre mark around south stradbroke

still looking ok for the weekend .

as long as the wind stays 5 to 10 knots it will be nice in horseshoe bay,it should keep the sand flies away .

if the arvo ese get to 10 to 15 it will get a bit windy on shore ,in horseshoe bay .

it will blow straight in ,but that's ok .

just camp down the bottom near where the big boat anchor up or maybe in platypus bay.

i'm taking jacket and tracksuit pants just in case .

i don't like cold morning anyways .

Archived