New Sponsor: Flying Fisherman Polarized Eyewear

AFO

** This thread discusses the content article: New Sponsor: Flying Fisherman Polarized Eyewear **

Flying Fisherman: Made By fishermen, For Fishermen!

Brisbane Fishing Online would like to proudly announce the addition of a new sponsor: Ian’s Fishing & Boating in association with Flying Fisherman Polarized Eyewear and accessories. Ian’s is the Australian distributor of Flying Fisherman products, makers of some of the worlds leading polarized eye wear ideal for the fishing enthusiat. We are happy to announce that Ian has committed Flying Fisherman products to the next 4 Brisbane Fishing Online Events, kicking off with the 2010 State Of Origin Fishing Competition. A pair of vouchers worth $250 each have been provided as lucky door prizes for the event and can be used to purchase anything in the range of Flying Fisherman gear currently available!

Flying Fisherman sunglasses and angler accessories are designed by fishermen for fishermen, and put to the test every day under intense conditions by some of the best sport fishing captains in the world ... professionals that make their living guiding anglers to some of the greatest sport fishing opportunities on offer. These tournament champions, along with millions of satisfied customers worldwide, have dubbed Flying Fisherman "The Pro's Choice."

Flying Fisherman sunglasses are designed to provide quality, affordable polarized eyewear. A variety of frame styles and lens options make up the collection from classic, traditional models to sleek wrap-around designs and mirrored lens treatments. Flying Fisherman sunglasses are both stylish and fully functional and offer uncompromising performance and value.

For more information, and to view the full range of Flying Fisherman merchandise on offer in Australia, please don't hesitate to visit this website: http://www.ians.net.au/products/flyingfisherman.htm

The Team

Brisbane Fishing Online ff-20100620.jpg

Welcome aboard Ians and Flying Fisherman Products!

Cheers.

Angus

Ian also has a brand new facebook page showing off some of the events they have recently sponsored including some awesome Marlin comps.

Some great fish to be viewed: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Brooklyn-Australia/Ians-Fishing-and-Boating/127744143916453?__a=18#!/pages/Brooklyn-Australia/Ians-Fishing-and-Boating/127744143916453?ajaxpipe=1&__a=19

Thanks to Ian and all the good poeple at flying fisherman for your support to AFO and after checking your face book page good to see you backing the MIGHTY BLUE's to win back to back.

Your products scertainly look the good's and afer being a big fan of MAKO for a time I thnk the flying fisherman will be my next purchase for new sunnies

Thanks Darren.

dassa wrote:

Thanks to Ian and all the good poeple at flying fisherman for your support to AFO and after checking your face book page good to see you backing the MIGHTY BLUE's to win back to back.

Your products scertainly look the good's and afer being a big fan of MAKO for a time I thnk the flying fisherman will be my next purchase for new sunnies

Thanks Darren.

Good to see the Blues's still confident :P

From the mouth of an imapartial judge...

Angus

Zim man wrote:

good work angus, they are a top brand and are growing on the global market. I have had the fortune to speak to the people who work for Flying Fisherman in USA and they are really nice people with a top product.

rob

Yeah mate they look the goods.

Should be getting some product reviews soon and I have ordered some so I can speak about them first hand.

Their range is great as well with everything from $45 plastic polaroids to $250 ground glass lenses.

The beauty of the prize vouchers as well is that they will enable the winners to get either the top of the line pair of glasses, or an assortment of cheaper ones.

Considering the way I treat glasses I have opted for a mid range pair.

Angus

Got my ordered pair in the mail yesterday.

Really awesome glasses.

I actually find it hard finding glasses I like but these are great.

Also got a couple of high vis Flying Fisherman fishing shirts which I expect will be our "Staff Uniforms" at Origin :)

Thanks again Flying Fisherman!

Angus

You will have to give a go of them at Straddie. Will interested how they compare to my Spotters.

Some of the t shirts are pretty cool. Especially like the the skirted lures with bubble trails being visiblw in some of the gamefish ones.

I reckon I might have to get a wahoo one.

Archived