Go The Maroons / whitewash

tugger

Saw in the Sydney paper this morning about the strange white powder found on the ground at the blues training camp. After the police investergated it was determined that it was the try line. This caused no cocern as the blues team were unlikely to encounter it again in the near future.

AZZA wrote:

Saw in the Sydney paper this morning about the strange white powder found on the ground at the blues training camp. After the police investergated it was determined that it was the try line. This caused no cocern as the blues team were unlikely to encounter it again in the near future.

haha!!!! nice one. up the qlders!

Also just heard that the State of Orgin will now only be broardcast on the adult chanel on pay TV. The censores desided that watching 18 A@$holes getting pounded for eighty minute is going to be to rude for free to air TV

tugger wrote:

i hope the boys can finish it off well with a cleen sweep they deserve it and NSW have given up on it as i heard they are giving away tickets to try and get a few more bums on seatsmake us proud

QUEENSLANDER

also stacks of NSW (supporters??? only if they win),pre paid tickets are being auctioned on Ebay(at give away prices)...wouldn`t happen with a Queenslander,a won-lost or drawn series game at Suncorp would be sold out by true Qld spirit supporters...Go the Maroons

Oh come on you guys wheres your spirit of sportmanship? I heard Queenslanders were warm and touch feely type of people not the type being portrayed in this thread Angry aggressive and destructive Lets all be equals and make NSW feel wanted and welcome and give them some respect on the field of sport. :) :dry: :whistle:

daveylad wrote:

]Oh come on you guys wheres your spirit of sportmanship? I heard Queenslanders were warm and touch feely type of people not the type being portrayed in this thread Angry aggressive and destructive Lets all be equals and make NSW feel wanted and welcome and give them some respect on the field of sport. :) :dry: :whistle:

Put on hold after a simulated grenade explosion ;):( :laugh:

It wil be a white wash.

How ever I glad to see NSW choosing some new blood. Its what they need.

Im a Queenslander through and through, but after tonights oncoming whitewash defeat, I hope NSW change admin and how they choose their players, coach and staff. I'll never be happy seeing NSW win, but unless there starts to be some competition, it will be the death of Origin.

Im not saying I want to see the blues win a series, but i'd love to see a real game of footy, not just Qld dominating.

But as for tonight, lets finish off the 5 series wins with a complete 3-nil ass smacking!

Now then Mark, remember its not good to make NSW feel inferior or weak at this point in time the poor boys need some encouragment from Queenslanders I mean not only do they lack the weather we enjoy, or the beautiful waterways, clean air, space, low crime rate, better fishing,flora and fauna but they do try hard to compete please dont rub salt into their wounds they may suffer from permenant psychological damage and want to move North. :woohoo:

daveylad wrote:

Now then Mark, remember its not good to make NSW feel inferior or weak at this point in time the poor boys need some encouragment from Queenslanders I mean not only do they lack the weather we enjoy, or the beautiful waterways, clean air, space, low crime rate, better fishing,flora and fauna but they do try hard to compete please dont rub salt into their wounds they may suffer from permenant psychological damage and want to move North. :woohoo:

Queensland beautiful 1 day perfect the next... so proud to be a queenslander B)

good to watch a close game , nsw had a good defence going, refs calls where pretty shit but show me game where there not and i will buy a lotto ticket. Qld could of had a few more point on the board if inglis had of passed to boyd a couple times but thats footy awesome stuff QLD! we beat them on the field now its time to beat them on the beaches!!!

Archived