First SOO report

rayke1938

Good to see the Maroons showing the way early :unsure:

Are you sure Loz caught it and not Glenda ?

I didn't know NSW had closed season on bass.

Scope, You should be watching the clock go backwards not reading AFO :P

PS Have you tried looking at it from behind ? :dry:

rayke1938 wrote:

sun out slight cloud no wind. Perfect beer drinking weather.

Cheers'

Ray

ok from that and the pics sound /looks ok.

think i try and bring the canoe ,if i was pissing down i wasn't going to bother .

rain and me wet fishing don't mix and i'm sure the mrs would not want to fish in the rain.

webbfunk wrote:

Any updates guys?
Its Friday night Jord and the boys are playing away from home the only updates you'll get tonight are who drank how much and slept where ever, :laugh: :dry: :P Come on boys lets see whos serious and gets a decent catch for friday

No report last night as I ran out of internet time it took 40 minuites to upload 5 photos to photobucket.

Lots of good fish being checked in including,jacks,big eye trevs,jew,bream and plenty of flatties.

NSW Dpi turned up with their promotional trailer giving plenty of goodies and info re the marine park.

What they are doing fishery wise is a real eyeopener and really makes a good case for a fishing lisence.

P7300181.jpg

P7300182.jpg

P7300180.jpg

I forgot to put my comp number in the photos of the 2 fish that I caught so couldnt check them in. :angry:

Jew

P7300183.jpg

Flatty

P7300184.jpg

Really pleased how the bow mount goes on the yakas far as I am concerned it is the only way to go.

Cheers

Ray

Well its all over till nexdt year.

And the big winner was ( Stay tuned for the official post)

I had a good day .I landed 3 flatties but lost 5 others beside the yak. Teach me to bring a landing net. One was a monster shovelhead may have taken first prise.

Went upstream and found the flatties love small berkley frenzy flickershads but the hooks are an bit fragile.

P8010197640x480.jpg

P8010206640x480.jpg

P8010203640x480.jpg

Me doing lap of honour.

P8010210640x480.jpg

Showing off part of my winnings $250 pair of sunnies and hat courtesy of new site sponsor Flying fishing.

P8010222640x480.jpg

Cheers

Ray

HookedOnTackle wrote:

shortie wrote:
Thanks Guy what an Awesome weekend.

Great to meet new people and put faces to names

Met Hooked on Trout (Hayden)

Crazy Walrus (Ted)

And others

Great to meet you all.

you sob Shorty!

I think shortie was being called much worse than that, judging by the hangovers :laugh: :laugh: B)

Archived