Feminine Fisher

Femininefisher

New to this site- not new to fishing! 45 yr old Brissie girl relinquished custody of 6.2m fisher boat and 4m hornet :( in recent divorce. Interested in meeting new potential captain who likes offshore and bottom bashing and pelagic chasing as well as estuary soft plastics if the swell or wind is up. Tested sea legs many times at Lord Howe Island and Yamba but still has so much to learn. Can earn keep by backing trailer down ramp (with boys watching!!), have MDL and PWC (working on MROCOC as well) but rarely practised skills at helm. Am also lively with livies and radio. Currently working a blue ocea rose and stella 10,000- looking to upgrade if need arises to 20,000. Seriously missing time at sea. Thank goodness for my hospitality teaching job, both to earn charter and tackle money and to keep mind off what I've been missing.

Contact me for ocean going trial or copy of pictorial resume.

Welcome to the site Femininefisher. Im sure you will meet heaps of new people and make new friends. You'll find this site filled with great guys n gals whom you will be able to learn from, and teach from your fishin experience!

I dont have a boat but have been a decky from this site. Everyone here is always willing to give a hand with any questions.

I havent had the op to attend fishing meetings / events yet but as from all the feedback you will see, they are always fun and memorable.

There is always plenty of fish in the sea! ;) :fishing:

Cheers

ty

Femininefisher wrote:

I put some photos up. A liitle less of me since then but still have great fishing guns. Hope that helps. :-D

ignore them my dear, I find the photos that work best are of all the fish you catch or beat them with in competition.

Cant wait to have a chat and get out there with some familiar female company!

I hear that bloke tacklebox is good value too!

Welcome, and dont let the boys push you around!

Thanks for the welcome Mooky,

I have never let the boys push me around. I sometimes wonder if the marriage break up was contributed to me outfishing him on the odd occasion. Ilove my fishing brag book of photos. I would like to know more about my tackle and gear and am very keen to learn. Every time I fish with someone new, I learn something valuable. Can't wait to return from Lord Howe and get out on the water with an amazingly welcoming bunch of folks. Do you do social events as well? Which do you recommend?

Lyn

every even i have been to with this bunch has been great

we have the BRC coming up soon, have a look at the BRC forum Posts

and I believe our little AFO Wanderers group will be heading out camping again soon

If you get the chance to tag along to the impromptu sessions - take it!

Some of the best fish I have caught have been at the drop of a hat.

Will let you know when we head out again - you can come with :)

Archived