I still can't decide but room for a deckie

Brian D

Hi Guys

I still can't decide where to go this weekend but if there is anyone left in town that would like the deckie spot can you let me know.

I am thinking coffee pots, 4 beacons and down to St Helena.

OR

If conditions are good I might head out the south passage and try to do what mackmauler and jords did earlier this week.

Thinking Sunday and or Monday

Jimbell sorry - yes and no - I have the boat set up at the moment for just 1 deckie. I took the other seats out for more room for my tackle and live box. Also it's too small - it's OK in the river with 3 but not out in the bay.

Ando - how about we follow Johny and Troy around on Sunday? I'll have my new SP outfit by then and will be very keen to try it out.

I would also like to do a quick run out to the 4 beacons - scoe to even with some biggies - early before sun up with some livies.

Post edited by: Brian D, at: 2007/05/03 19:47

Post edited by: Brian D, at: 2007/05/03 19:48

Well Poly I am doing Sunday as it loooks like perfect weather for a trip out the south passage. But I still don't have a deckie!

Monday I might be doing the coffee pots, 4 beacons and Islands, lets see how I go on Sunday.

I know Troy is keen for Monday and maybe Adrian (Kaira?). That's a deckie each! If not, like you say I might just jump in your boat - been looking forward to a trip in the poly craft.

Happy yaking troy - might meet you in the bay on Monday.

Feral:P :P :sick: :angry::P :blush: Bit late now but thanks for you concern!

Sad to hear about that 63yr old bloke at Mackay that fell out of his boat. Just for the record I'm heading out the south passage at dawn - just in case I go missing.

Post edited by: Brian D, at: 2007/05/05 20:05

Brian , No probs I will check in tomorrow afternoon. Its been a busy week-end but at a loose end for monday.

Poly , Thanks mate . just read your post. Will wait for a PM and give you a ring tomorrow.

Post edited by: Lozzel, at: 2007/05/05 20:37

Archived