$3 soft plastics and more

Zim man

Hi all

As mentioned in an earlier post , I do have a few more one offs that I need to offload as well as a few run outs on discontinued colours and products.

There is quite a heap of stuff so I have simplified it with a few prices across the board.

To collect, the prices are

Soft plastics

$3 each

if you want the items posted to you, then postage is $6.50 as I will buy a postage bag and will put in as much as it can take and send to you, so the more you buy the less the postage per item is. i am doing this as i have a fair whack of stuff to move and would prefer larger orders.

Once the pile whittles down I will list whatever ever else is lying around. As I said before these are run outs on discontinued goods/colours and I need the space for other new products that will be coming in the next few months.

1) 2 inch M Grubs in the following colours

Mgrubsales.jpg

2) 1.5 inch F grubs in the following colours

fgrubsales.jpg

3) 2 inch I Grubs in the following colours

igrubs.jpg

4) 5 inch bings

bing5sales.jpg

some colours are almost gone whilst others I still have quite a few left. When you pm me I can put aside and let you know what quantities are left

Please PM me if you are keen.

Cheers

Thanks for that Rob. Grabbed myself some MU-45's as they have been very successful on the bass for me this season. Couldn't go past the crackjack38 either. Now I just have to wait for the creeks to clear....

Just wear the Damiki hat fella, everything falls into place after that. Ooooh yeah, the MU's and the Crackjacks help a little bit :silly:

Al

• 4 weeks later...

hi guys

thanks to all those that got some lures and great to see you catching on them already. I still have more that i need to clear out.

If you buy more 10 packets of soft plastics or more, then i will drop the price from $3 a packet to $2.5 but it has to be 10 or more packets. if you want more than 20 packets then i will drop the price to $2 a packet

pm me if you are interested

cheers

rob

not at the moment mate, but the way they have been working so well, i may look to add them to the line up in the near future. Am going to be working on a damiki rod order first though as i have been getting quite a few requests for the damiki angel ex rods

cheers

rob

Hi Rob,

I live in Murarrie but work in Corinda - are you near either of those suburbs? Am hoping to have an all day session at Jumpinpin on the weekend and would like to have a serious crack at soft plastics - haven't used them much so would rather talk to you in person about which ones would be good for different uses.

What species are those hardbodies good for in saltwater?

Cheers,

Kelvin.

• 3 weeks later...

Bump

If you buy more 10 packets of soft plastics or more, then i will drop the price from $3 a packet to $2.5 but it has to be 10 or more packets. if you want more than 20 packets then i will drop the price to $2 a packet

if you order 100 packets then i will do them for a $1 a pack. Hows that for Xmas Joy

pm me if you are interested

cheers

rob

• 2 weeks later...

they are still there, no d grubs left, only m, I and F grubs. I also have a few more colours of the bing 5 inch as well.

Later today i will have lexus hardbodies that i have decided to discontinue, at least for the next year anyways . they will be $6 each. here is a link to them

/>http://searingtackle.com.au/damiki-hardbody-lures/106-lexus-90-a-110.html

i have a few that are slow sinking and others that are floating, a more accurate post will be put up later today.

Archived