tomorows weather?

reef_raider

I am also keen on finding this out as I'm heading out into the bay tomorrow also. The weather has acctually been pretty dam good in the last couple of weeks, with the odd one or two day spell with a couple of rough days but generally it's been pretty calm wind wise.

Troy

Troy,

I thought you would have been fishing the comp!

Moreton bay trailer boat club (I think) have a huge 3 day comp over the labour day weekend. Huge prizes, great atmosphere.

Actually I am surprised Brian and Poly are not into it as well. You would have made a deadly AFO team!

Seabreeze says light NE'erlies tomorrow, full moon, nice temperature, tomorrow should be great day if you can avoid the 1000 odd boats that will be on the bay for the above mentioned comp!

Post edited by: Feral, at: 2007/05/05 09:51

Feral wrote:

Troy,

I thought you would have been fishing the comp!

Moreton bay trailer boat club (I think) have a huge 3 day comp over the labour day weekend. Huge prizes, great atmosphere.

Actually I am surprised Brian and Poly are not into it as well. You would have made a deadly AFO team!

Seabreeze says light NE'erlies tomorrow, full moon, nice temperature, tomorrow should be great day if you can avoid the 1000 odd boats that will be on the bay for the above mentioned comp!<br /><br />Post edited by: Feral, at: 2007/05/05 09:51

I did'nt know it was on. Maybe next time.

Are these wid readings from Seabreeze? As I have found the site to be a big load of you know what. Last time I was in the bay Seabreeze predicted something like 5kt winds which ended up being around 20 by the end of the day.

I didn't know anything of this comp :S . Is it all lures or bait or both?

Troy

Post edited by: blue_mako, at: 2007/05/05 15:34

blue_mako wrote:

Are these wid readings from Seabreeze? As I have found the site to be a big load of you know what. Last time I was in the bay Seabreeze predicted something like 5kt winds which ended up being around 20 by the end of the day.

Troy<br /><br />Post edited by: blue_mako, at: 2007/05/05 15:34

This is straight of Weatherzone. This site gets all its reading from the Bureau of Meteorology and I find it to be nearly always accurate

Predictions: Saturday: N/NE winds 10/15 knots, increasing to 15/20 knots during the afternoon. Seas 0.5 metre to 1.0 metre. Sunday: NW/NE winds 5/10 knots tending NE/E winds 10/15 knots later in the morning. Seas to 0.7 metres. Outlook Monday: E/SE winds 10/15 knots. Outlook Tuesday: E/SE winds 10/15 knots.

Here's the link: http://www.weatherzone.com.au/marine/marine.jsp?district=MQ00

Also note that it shows the current wind speeds for the bay and for brisbane (on the right hand side)

Archived