"Extreme Catches" fishing show channel 1HD tonight

taib

i agree cant stand robson - i would love a show that has no bull ,just a guide going somewhere and fishing not throwing the i would never have landed this fish with out a shimano this bought from BCF blah blah blah - yes info on gear used is good but leave the sales pitch to the reps at the tackle shops. Just a guy fishing and showing various techniques to fishing for that species or type of water would be awesome.

i agree cant stand robson - i would love a show that has no bull ,just a guide going somewhere and fishing not throwing the i would never have landed this fish with out a shimano this bought from BCF blah blah blah - yes info on gear used is good but leave the sales pitch to the reps at the tackle shops. Just a guy fishing and showing various techniques to fishing for that species or type of water would be awesome.

Iv'e got to agree to a point kriso he is a wanker but I don't think you wou;d get a tv show like that with out the big fishing tackle sponsor but at leased he's not fogging TOYOTA prado,hilux or some top of the range landcrusier or talking up how good it would be for us to by the top of the range gear from tackleworld or BCF.I would like to know when the last they bought a good piece of tackle.Good luck to them good gig if you can get it god knows I've got a head for TV :whistle: :whistle:

Got a question that someone might help me with what tv show is he in or movie,never seen him before that show.

Archived