Dunwich Sunday 27/2

tacklebox

Another good feed courtesy of Dunwich. While you were there did you drive around the island a bit? Next yak trip over I am thinking of hitting Amity point.

No. I called Stradbroke Ferries late last week and was told the special was sold out so we had to walk on.

That other person outfished again?

Do you only take him along to take photos of your fish?

Cheers

Ray

Ray, why do you think you're getting a crappy report from me? ;) He caught one :)

Nice, weather looked like it played the part..Maybe you should try some bait next time lol :whistle:

Gulp = bait :silly:

Cheers

Ray

As they say on Iron Chef: "If memory serves me correctly"... Didn't I manage the biggest catch the time you took us out on NPD (and thank you very much for that mate).

So the ranking would be:

1. Tacklebox

2. Kreel

3. ? :P:lol: :lol:

Cheers

Ray

As they say on Iron Chef: "If memory serves me correctly"... Didn't I manage the biggest catch the time you took us out on NPD (and thank you very much for that mate).

So the ranking would be:

1. Tacklebox

2. Kreel

3. ? :P:lol: :lol:

My wife made me write it.

Cheers

Ray

A few nice fish there, those Flattie's would make a good feed. You did better than I did with just the one Dart and not a single fish from the pylons at the Ferry terminal.

Cheers

Mark

One of the guys working on the ferry stopped on the island and had a quick fish off the other ferry (still in dock), he was getting busted off on 8lb line with a blade lure. We couldn't get a look in at the ferry dock itself. There were plently of fish around - pike and rat squire but no quality fish of size (apart from tBox's haul).

sup! solid fish there Tbox.. and Kreel, lets just say Tbox would be almost a nothing if it weren't for your photos for the world to see. I take my hat off to you.

Sorry didn't join you guys. Laziness came for a visit on saturday and spent the night at my place.

Archived