afo talapia cull social

madmullet

this should be a good one.

i would like to invite as many people as we can get a hold of to attend this one. you can invite freinds and rellies. i would love for heaps of people to come down to p.r.p pine river park on strathpine rd to cull as many talapia as possibe. i will bring the bbq and 50 snags and would like some to jump aboard to help also bring maybe some snags, bread, sauce and napkins ect.

what you need. a rod, small float and number 6-12 size hook, worms or prawns or evan bread. and a bucket. our aim is to catch as many of those little buggas as possible.

my original aim was for a donation to buy some bass fingerlings to put into the dam to help boost native fish but at this stage no one has got back in contact with me in reguard to stocking the dam with bass.

i am going to set the date for 21/5/11.

so who is goin to attend and who can help supply

cheers kurt

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i have a few lures that am keen to get rid of to...how bout we get together a bit of a mixed bag for a prize for biggest/most tilapia?

Sounds like a good plan mate!

I'd love to make it mate but have to go to my sisters 21st :pinch:

awww come on man! im sure u could make it for a few hours in the morning! ;)

there for sure. I'll cook up some redclaw that still in the freezer from when james and I went out with ray and bring that along if anyones short of bait haha

And jimmy, my sisters 21st is a lunch/arvo thing, then I've got to 18ths that night haha. The joys of uni life mate

Hahaha Hey Jords check out the event photo, :woohoo: :woohoo:

Very nice mate, If only we could somehow find a way to donate the hundreds of fish we are going to destroy to our kitchens ;) , or a homeless shelter or something!

Whack on the BBQ at the event lol

Archived