afo talapia cull social

madmullet

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good Luck guys with this one. Work is getting in the way of this one for me unfortunately. I have spent a couple of days there this week and pulled out some good fish 38 being the biggest. I ran into some new Australians from the Phillipines, Evan and Ronald and they where aware of the event and wanted to get involved. I told them to register an head along. They where novices with fishing but where keen to get involved and learn about fishing. Last time I was there I got a bag of burley from the Carseldine Tackle shop and it worked great to keep the fish there and active.

I will try and get as many pics and video clips on the day and il put together a short vid and wack it on YouTube.

One picture I'd love to get is a group pic of everyone with every fish they caught all layed out on the stage there, make for a mad pic!

i was thinking the exact same thing. i was gonna sit down with my mate and do profeionally so if you want us three can do it.

This Coming Saturday Week... it's a Good One and would like to attend but I have a Men's Group Camp from Wednesday 18th to Sunday 22nd am at Lake Wivenhoe...I'll wear the Lucky Shirt and post what every I catch in a report. :cheer:

The last trip was Catfish ( heaps) Stripies (a few) all undersize and Garfish ( no Carp or Tilapia ) and a feed of Redclaw.. ;)

Archived