North Pine - Wednesday Afternoon

robski

Had a day off from work so I headed back out to the dam today, yet again...

Tally for the afternoon was 2 yellowbelly and three bass.

All the fish were on the gold G-Vibe.

Nelson and and his friend were fishing in the same area and found a great patch of bass, and I think it was something like 30 caight between the two of them. A great session by those two guys, but think Nelson is going to add his report in here also.

Anyway, another good day out there all in all. Good to meet you Nelson, and thanks for the tips :) . I think I'll be back there on Saturday, or thereabouts...

rob. [img size=500]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/img_307213yellow-5d5cbb88b98fe2bdb5ef8bd4ed3f9c4e.jpg

Hey guys,

well me and my mate andrew arrived at the dam at about 1:30 yesterday arvo and started flicking G-Vibes and Jackalls. Started off a bit slow for the first 2 hours or so but once it fired it really fired. Biggest bass of the day was 49cm fork length caught by andrew but all bass minus a few were all high 30's to mid 40's fork. I used a gold G-Vibe all afternoon while my mate switched between various Jackall colours. Eventually he found just the right lure for the day, a natural looking mask-vibe which managed 6 fish in 7 casts and ended up catching the majority of his fish.

Total tally for the afternoon:

Nelson: 9 bass

Andrew: 20 bass

Was great to meet you rob and we will have to hit up north pine again sometime for another session. I missed out on seeing those yellas but they are some real nice fish mate.

-nelson-

Archived