north pine saturday

2 wheels

the week ends close and its looking good for a am session at the dam on saturday gonna try to be there bout 5 30 6 ish forigans cove area 74 huh dino hmmm :),,,,, ademdem ,,,,,,,,,,,,,, owing to the out break of electronicgremlinitis in the ium the above foray to north pine has been canceled :( damit or if any one has a spare seat i could grab a lift

Post edited by: 2 wheels, at: 2007/07/13 14:51

hey guys, this might seem a little out of the blue and may be unreasonable.. but is there any chanceyou might have a spare seat or two in your boats and the patience to endure first time dam/bass amateurs?

amateurs that can pay for fuel and beer that is?

or if you're going land based, would you mind a couple of tag alongs? I've never been there before and I was thinking of going for a bit of a fourby drive at mt mee fri or saturday and NP dam is on the way so I'm keen to stop in a check it out (and if things go well, it might overtake fourby plans).

Post edited by: AlsHilux, at: 2007/07/12 23:54

AlsHilux wrote:

hey guys, this might seem a little out of the blue and may be unreasonable.. but is there any chanceyou might have a spare seat or two in your boats and the patience to endure first time dam/bass amateurs?

amateurs that can pay for fuel and beer that is?

or if you're going land based, would you mind a couple of tag alongs? I've never been there before and I was thinking of going for a bit of a fourby drive at mt mee fri or saturday and NP dam is on the way so I'm keen to stop in a check it out (and if things go well, it might overtake fourby plans).<br><br>Post edited by: AlsHilux, at: 2007/07/12 23:54

It would be land based because no boats allowed on dam at the moment I'm going to hinze so I wont see you guys but good luck

Brian D wrote:

I was just about to ask that question - so expect to see me there somewhere.:)

Woops wifie says I can go if I take her to Harry Potter tonight or want a divoice!

Ahhhhhhh thinking, thinking, thinking. If I get divoiced I can't afford a new boat. If I go to Harry Potter I'll fall asleep and end up divoiced so that only leaves one thing - No Fishing, No Harry Potter and No Divoice - looks like the beer & footy is going to get a run. Go Manly

ahh cool, and i also noticed you don't need a permit from the bank.. so from the bank is where i'll be. I guess I should probably go to k-mart and buy a couple of bass lures so i actully have something to fish with...

I'll be at NPD tomorrow at some stage. i'll be the guy in the flanny that can't cast lures worth sh!t.

well... i gotta do a service on a friends cars tomorrow morning, immthinking of heading out to the dam tomorrow arvo, if you want to give me a call 0401821888 if your out there after 2 is when i reckon i'll be out there, leave my place in Karana Downs about 1.

AlsHilux have you ever been there before? I hadnt before today, whereis said quickest way was through city from our side of town but i went thru gap creek road, onto samford and mount sampson roads i think it was heaps quicker so might save some time of your trip, just gap creek road is fairly U/S at the moment, the pathfinder was sliding everywhere.. good stuff lol

I'll be in a gold Pathfinder with Chromies, if anone see's us out, give us a bell!

yeh i noticed that on whereis last night dude, seems a bit weird... i go through samford too (i only realised where NP dam was on the way to Mt Mee state forest the other week).

Anyway, I'll be picking up kevinchen in the morning and heading out, we may still be there when you get in dude.. but if you spot a crappy old hilux with big wheels and a lift kit, that's mine. I'll be keeping an eye out for the pathie!

Archived