GET WELL LANCE - AUSSIE123

Bi_polar

I have spoken to Lance this morning and he tells me that the outcome of the operation was not as good as he hoped.

While reaming out the left artery that comes off the bottom of the heart they damaged the right artery coming off the bottom of the heart.

So things are not so good for our Marlin Hunting buddy.

He was supposed to only be in there for a couple of days but looks like it will be alot longer than that.

Now he has to have surgery againg tomorrow morning. He was going in for emergency surgery this morning but it got put off till tomorrow morning.

So let our thoughts be with him.

Hi guys.

Thanks everyone for the support and best wishes.

The surgery I came in for went far better than ever expected and for the next 7-8 hours laying flat on a bed all seemed just perfect.

It wasn't till I got up and tried to walk that we discovered they somehow took out my main artery in my right leg.

At this stage they believe my right leg and foot is safe for the short term until they work out what has gone wrong.

Tomorrow morning is a Barage of tests then an angiogram and possible surgery again after that

I avoided that dreaded bypass so everything in a way is only a minor issue now.

Anyway guys thanks for all your support here and if I can I will post up an update tomorrow night when we hopefully know a bit more.

Thanks everyone

Lance

Hi guys.

Just a quick update.

Some of the monsters have about 10 arms and legs and some I have no idea what they are. Lol

Good shit this stuff.

Anyway back to my update.

First surgery today failed to correct the problem so I was rushed back in this arvo.

3 hours later and a 20 odd cm butterfly fillet hopefully everything will be fixed or at least better than I was.

Hiyas.

Just a quick update again for all concerned.

I woke up this morning so friggin sore and beginning to turn purple from the groin down.

I was talking to ted and stu mid morning when I quickly felt very sick and wanted to throw up.

Someone found me and raced me back to the ward where a team of docs were waiting.

Nothing was obvious at the time except my temp crashed 1.6 degrees and heart rate crashed as well.

Something is still badly wrong so I guess tomorrow will be another day on the slab again.

PS: Don't worry brad,still working on getting that anchor up for ya.lol

I will be there Zane.

They invented boat seats for people like me. Lmfao

They got the arteries right yesterday which was our biggest comcern

My veins are trying to jump out of my skin now with so much pressure behind them.

Atleast I have half a dozen chicks playing flip flop with me every day,something none of you guys are getting,,,LMFAO

Hi guys.

Just a quick update.

Some of the monsters have about 10 arms and legs and some I have no idea what they are. Lol

Good shit this stuff.

Anyway back to my update.

First surgery today failed to correct the problem so I was rushed back in this arvo.

3 hours later and a 20 odd cm butterfly fillet hopefully everything will be fixed or at least better than I was.

mate what they got you one, PCA with a bit of morphine etc, I remember patients telling me there were monkeys hanging from the curtain rails, seeings i experimented a bit in my teens and had some weird experiences myself, I used to say ""i Know they are mate" you up for a visitor one arvo mate, pm me and I will bring Zano with me.

Today I finally got to see what was lurking under the bandages off good leg.

This one was perfect prior to the surgery the other day.

It just goes to show how quickly things can turn around on you.

Anyway today ok and feeling real good and finally on the road to recovery.

I start physio tomorrow apparently so hopefully I may get to go home in several days time.

Bugger,cannot add a pic.

Maybe Ted or someone can add that pic for me

I start physio tomorrow apparently so hopefully I may get to go home in several days time.

Good to hear mate, although might have to milk it afew more days to get a bot more attention of the nurses :whistle:

Bugger,cannot add a pic.

Maybe Ted or someone can add that pic for me

Great to hear you are feeling better today. It was a worry hearing about the ups and downs of the last few days. Here is the pic. Gee this is going to leave a scare.

post-7418-144598748765_thumb.jpg

Archived