Moses at it again

BassTracker

So myself and Kurt came down to fishermans for a crack at some Jew and tailor and there's Two blokes running accross the railway bridge. So I called out Moses and the rude bugger just goes WHAT!! We let him know we knew who he was and he hid under the bridge. A few casts may have gone astray his way.

Seeing as hes up to his old tricks we have fisheries a call and are waiting down here for to watch the action unfold :-)

Hmmm wonder who that "guest" could have been because they caught fish and then just as fisheries rocks up there's Moses and his mate strolling out from this side of the bridge with one legal fish, they were also parked next to another older Asian man in a silver ford who saw us coming and jumped in the back seat of his car locked the doors and lay down in the back. Fisheries guys said it couldn't have been worse timing but he is being watched by them and port security will check thier footage of him crossing the railway bridge and match it up with the rego from fisheries and he'll get a nice fine out of that.

I don't think "guest" has anything to do with someone viewing the thread, read something about that on here before. Moses' skate business that he had was apparently dodgy as well according to a workmate of mine that knows him, can't do anything above board by the sound of it.

mate, all sorts of things went threw my head last night beleive me, but at the end of the day it wont be worht the hassle, but every time he goes fishin, he wont no if anyone is watching

[attachment=49865]538467_3098864950623_1234111520_32209641_2092475475_n1.jpg[/attachment]

i am watchin you boy

Lol. Gold!!! Good work Kurt and co.

hahaha nice one kurt. Yeah fisheries did a great job, they are keen to catch this bunch of guys down there and moses isnt the only one, they are all of the same nationality which gives others a bad name. They are taking undersized fish from there hiding them in the bushes and coming back later to get them, if they sell them on after that people are buying fish that have been lying around in the bush for who knows how long. There were certainly a lot of these guys just sitting around with their rods last night very obviously not fishing and waiting for us to leave.

Haines you would have loved a few of my casts!

I think your approach might have been less subtle though haha..

Hmmm wonder who that "guest" could have been because they caught fish and then just as fisheries rocks up there's Moses and his mate strolling out from this side of the bridge with one legal fish, they were also parked next to another older Asian man in a silver ford who saw us coming and jumped in the back seat of his car locked the doors and lay down in the back. Fisheries guys said it couldn't have been worse timing but he is being watched by them and port security will check thier footage of him crossing the railway bridge and match it up with the rego from fisheries and he'll get a nice fine out of that.

Unfortunately there are also some afo members that do EXACTLY what moses and his crew do - fish the illegal side as well. With bloody bad attitude as well i should add.

Archived