AUGUST DUSKY FLATHEAD

Fisher_90

In reply to the posts in the wrong thread:

I believe him in his captures. They are obviously different fish (colour pattern). And the first one is actually 56cm if you look closely.

Edit: Also changed thread name to non-caps

Post edited by: Cowfish13, at: 2007/08/07 12:32

• 2 weeks later...

I guess it's up to the judges whether they are strict on the rules.

\"To be eligible for the prize, you will need photographic proof taken on the day of the catch showing the whole fish (preferably next to something to gauge scale i a ruler or your hand), as well as a photo of the angler with the fish. You will be able to capture all of this in one photo generally but with some of the larger species you may need to take a couple, one showing the whole fish and one showing the angler with the fish, although in this shot the fish does not have to be shown in full (ie for large fish that are not taken out of the water)\"

Also, \"This one measured 69cm and was caught last Sunday 19th.. I didn't have a measure with me but do have a witness who took the snap\".

If he didn't have a measure with him how did he know it was 69cm??

Post edited by: Dan23, at: 2007/08/24 21:27

not knocking any of this discussion, discussion is great:)

its a bit fun this fish of the month thing and im sure its up to the judges discretion whether somthing \"fishy\" (pun intended) is up.....imout in the new yak this arvo chasing the big ningi croc so it will all be over very soon:P

Archived