G'day All

littleripper

Just a short note to introduce myself - what can I say ...... love to fish or be near the water. Most target species is the great aussie bass, the wilder the better.

Still don't mind a feed off reefies & mud crab. North Brissy boy brought up on the Pine. Thats the basics, hope to converse with u all :)

Gday mate and how are you!!!

First of all welcome to the site!

You will find a lot of keen bass fishermen here by the way so your in good company.

Also unless im mistaken is that a kayak in your display picture? We have a good number of yakkers here and that number is growing all the time.

Looking forward to seeing your reports mate, and dont hesitate to check out the Fishing Events and Going Fishing section of the forum. We do try and put together stuff pretty often and we get good turn outs.

Good fishing.

Angus

Hi Dan,

Welcome to the fold. As the other lads have mentioned, lots of bass addicts here.

I spent a lot of my fishing hours in the late seventies and early eighties walking and canoeing the streams of the Sunshine Coast for bass. Have great memories of pulling dark bass on surface lures during camping trips to Harry's Hut.

Might see you on the water up that way sometime this summer.

Post edited by: Schultzy, at: 2007/08/11 10:28

Archived