Bass Social 27 to 28 October

tomca

Ok I am def in leave pass tamped and approved (Tom ill send money this weekend).

Will try and twist Do boys arm and maybe my neighbors as he had a damn good time with AFO crew on the reef trip.

I was going to dawn in Sat but after seeing the schedule will do Sunday dawn and see you at the BBQ!

Angus

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm out unfortunately but will still transfer my donation this weekend, someone remind me to do it though as I meant to do it a fortnight ago :blush:

don't forget your donation. :silly: :lol: :woohoo: :PB)

Done :P

Tom the message/reference is just Bass social Ant. Cheers have a good weekend everyone I'm disappointed I won't be there as along with the bream social it was one I was really looking forward to.

Sorry everyone I am unfortunatley going to have to give this one a miss. My stepmother lost her fight against cancer and passed this morning. I am going to her funeral in Melbourne On Friday and will be spending some time with dad not sure when I will be back. Sorry to those I may have inconvienced.

Bernie and I bought some redclaw traps on Sunday after seeing the size of the ones being caught atm......we stayed at camp lake fire Saturday night and only fished for an hour and the kids caught six bass, Bernie only got two spangled :woohoo: I snapped my gunslinger on a huge treefish :blush: . It was pretty warm but the water was clear and perfect temp for a swim. I could hear movement on the water all night though I didn't get around to having much of a fish.

Sorry everyone I am unfortunatley going to have to give this one a miss. My stepmother lost her fight against cancer and passed this morning. I am going to her funeral in Melbourne On Friday and will be spending some time with dad not sure when I will be back. Sorry to those I may have inconvienced.

Sorry to hear that mate. My best wishes and condolances go out to your family mate

OK folks,

here is the list of attendee's as it stands so far. A couple at the bottom have sent through their money, and once it appears I will confirm with a colour change to blue. If there is any problem with this list or you can't make it just shoot me a PM to let us know.

Shortie

tomca

CrazyTed

JarrydA

Max_pwr (3)

JNewy

Raechel

Zimgiant +2

????? Mottly Crew ??????

51MPL

Ant donation, not attending

Viper83

Jeff f

WayneD donation, not attending

Gloomy Samurai and Christine

Ezy

Aussie123

BigBen

Kenz84

Angus +1

Big fella 13

Jeremy

T Fisher donation, not attending

Tina

Eug

Muzz

Rhet

PlasticFantastic

Sweresy

anybody with a hankering for some landbased fishing, here are a couple of pics of the creek that feeds into Maroon Dam. Last time I went there was cold and had a fair bit of flow from recent rains, but I reckon it could be a cracker spot to get some jungle bass.

post-1039-144598870663_thumb.jpg

post-1039-144598870674_thumb.jpg

thats the idea Lance. there have been cod released into the dam, but captures are almost unheard of. I reckon they have to be hiding somewhere, and up there might be the place.

And anyone going to the Bass social and wants some of Lance's specials give him a holler to bring it with him
/>http://www.australianfishing.com.au/forum/for-sale/434941-braid-and-lures-for-sale

And same goes for the guy flogging the Damiki stuff too, ask nicely and these guys might do a bit of a car boot sale

Khoi, do you want me to pitch my spare tent for you on Saturday so when you turn up just roll your sleeping bag out in there?

Mark, welcome aboard, whichever day/s you attend

Thanks for the offer Tom but i don't even know if i'm going yet so don't worry about me. I actually have the Saturday off but not sunday so gotta try and sort something out.

If anyone wants any damiki, or pontoon 21 stuff, please let lance know what you need and he can give you a price and I will bring it out for him to hand over. I wholesale to lance and he retails to you and we all win. :P

I will be out there Saturday lunchtime setting up camp and by setting up camp I mean pouring myself a drink

our convoy leaving redbank at 2 pm tomorrow

sooo keen

leaving drewvale heading down mt lindsay highway at 2pm myself. look out for white triton with orange yak on top and give us a blast. ezy

also anybody know what the gun bait for yavbbys at maroon has been latley? thinking chicken or cat food?

Chicken wings and dry dog biscuits works a treat anywhere for Redclaw

chicken has done well for me also in past. thought i might ask in case the maroon yab's are "a little fussy". looking forward to it, just have to make it until 2pm tomorrow, dam work!

Archived