2012 Brisbane River Classic fishing tournament

AFO

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sounds like it was a great event :)

Unfortunately, me being stuck to the bank, the fishing was quite difficult and dad and I fished many spots with limited success. I think all up we fished arounf 28 hours with only a tarwine, tailor, 2 moses perch, an eel and a stingray. Therefore, I didnt really have anything worthwhile to submit.

Good effort to those that participated and placed! I will now try for the next event ;)

Cheers

Anthony

Yeah Ant...

On sat night, I was considering just heading out for sharks but the thought of professional sharking machines fishing the river also slightly put me off.... So I threw the poor eel back :evil:

Any way, I'll know what to do next year :P

Cheers

Anthony

ps- hopefully santa will bring a new clark 4.85 dominator... hopefully make the fishing a bit easier ;)

After such a woeful days fishing yesterday, Rodney and myself decided to give today a miss and head to our local waterways and try to get him on to his first bass.

Which he picked up on the surface with a popper.

Thanks to the site and and admin for organising the event, it seems I'll have to get up that way and fish the river a bit more before I go enter this event again :unsure:

Congrats to the winners as well.

Archived