The rains are coming

PlasticFantastic

Always following the weather forums in regards to what's going on above us and at last it looks like we might actually get some decent falls of rain over the coming week which will be good news for us in regards to flushing out some rivers and getting the fresh flowing for the bass fishos out there. There's potential for some pretty large falls but at this stage the models are too far out to be reliable as anything could happen.

Cheers

Mark

I noticed that some of the weather models (GFS for 1) are showing rain fall of 450-550mm for around Monday. By Friday/Saturday this will(hopefully)have fallen back and most models will align.

Possibility of up to 150mm for down here in the SEQ,are some of the more reliable predictions at the moment.

Just for interest.. Mackay/Bowen area are to recieve up 600mm tomorrow/friday. All of that system is what`s heading SSE at the moment

Add on: didn`t the Sunny Coast cop alot of rain leading up to last years Summer Classic at Noosa?

Just for interest.. Mackay/Bowen area are to recieve up 600mm tomorrow/friday. All of that system is what`s heading SSE at the moment

:blink::unsure: Looks like the job might be under water :angry: hopefully it doesn't last to long

it`s only a maybe at the moment, some are watching the remnants of TC Oswald? further north,and the chance of it moving off land somewhere around Caldwell and reforming again.

The northern wet season has arrived..

Cardwell in February, You weren't expecting rain Booty?

My local weather forecasters, the flying ants, are predicting big rain, never seen so many of them. Swarming on my banana trees daily, got to keep the house locked up at night, or have a thick carpet of them on the floor.

Awesome.... I am booked to stay at Cardwell from Feb 1 for 10 days :-(

No need to worry low will be long gone by next week and you should have light winds and sunny weather.

Fishing will be red hot after the rains... bring your crab pots too!

thank christ it's here the gardens at work have been hanging for it, hope we get more, however has killed the western rivers idea for the weekend :angry: but alas three weekends in a row at the hut coming up B) look out muddies here we come. :cheer:

Archived