Social Fishing Comps - still happening?

kmcrosby78

Yeah I'm still keen to do another Tuna Social as they're in Hervey Bay at present and are showing up on the Sunny Coast and in Moreton Bay just not in any numbers yet, will look at last years event post and basically rehash that as it seemed to work okay.

Cheers

Mark

Good stuff Mark, sounds good. I am heading out tomorrow to see if there are any around - will be flicking slugs/plastics but will also have a ganged pillie floating around, just in case lightning strikes twice ........

Hey all, just a quick one to check whether there are any more social fishing comps planned for this year? Haven't checked with Bri but I'd imagine we'll be holding the Flathead one again later in the year. Anyone else backing up again?

Yes mate, if your keen to do the flattie social again, we can lock it in, same time same place.

Socials are organised by members. All the infrastructure is there to assist though :)

There were a few keen organisers last year and we had some great events however as the year went on the suggested ones or otherwise just never seemed to get off the ground.

Good luck to anyone who tries getting one together though as they have been great fun in the past and ill be checking my calendar for sure!

Angus

Archived