Origin Game 1 Tonight

Gad

I can not believe this,a week of origin camps have come and gone, it`s approximately 2 hrs till kick off and not one New South Welshman has surfaced to express some forlorn hope that the Blues can win at least one game this series.. :P Oh well!

they`ve probably done what our Kiwi bretheren have done, and put their money on the Queenslanders :woohoo: :lol:

What's a New South Welshman? I seem to vaguely recall a team that played against Qld back in the day but they've gone missing :whistle:

OH,how cruel :lol: but some do crawl out of dark places and occassionally win a game,in a series :lol: shame the Grasshopper is RIP, if he was still going the blues wouldn`t even get the very rare win :lol::lol:

GO THE BLUES! :evil:
I actually hope the blues win tonight, it's more enjoyable watching blue hearts get shattered when they've had that little glimmer of hope all series :evil:

My Blue heart is scarred so much, it can't tear.

It's cyclical, like the weather. The tide will ultimately turn. ;)

congratulations must go to the Blues, after all,tonight they equalled their best effort in 7 years :P

I think we saw tonight NSW playing to their best,and Qld playing slightly below their best. Going into game 2 I`d rather be in Meningas` shoes knowing Qld are capable of improving on tonights effort

Qld won the second half but the damage had already been done. If you look at some of Qld players game it does not look good. Big 3, GI, Thurston and some of the forwards. Apart from GI these blokes have not been performing in normal games. Lets hope they do better in the next 2 games.

Go the Blues!

And to just open a can of worms.

[attachment=64582]983598_10151638514962280_2012716881_n.jpg[/attachment]

[attachment=64583]922810_10151638530777280_1849410316_n.jpg[/attachment]

Gallen couldn`t put Myles out but did a good job on Farah

/>http://www.abc.net.au/news/2013-06-06/farah-falls-victim-to-friendly-fire/4737454

Scans on Thursday confirmed Farah had sustained a broken nose and a fractured cheekbone.

SOO Game 2 26th June. Farah gone,Gidley failed Game 1 medical and is out with a foot injury indefinately. Does NSW have another hooker or is this the 'can not win 2 games in a series'reality check :blink:

Scans on Thursday confirmed Farah had sustained a broken nose and a fractured cheekbone.

SOO Game 2 26th June. Farah gone,Gidley failed Game 1 medical and is out with a foot injury indefinately. Does NSW have another hooker or is this the 'can not win 2 games in a series'reality check :blink:

They reckon he is gonna be good for Game 2. They say he is only out for 2 weeks.

Archived