Letting the NPD Bass have a rest

Dinodadog

Fished my last session at NPD for a few weeks,heading down Sth on thurs am.

As the yellas have been avoiding me the last couple of days, I thought I would just go for bass today.

Got to my fav spot of late to find it taken, so had to work extra hard to find some bass. I managed 26 within a 200mtr area of bank walking and casting. Throw ahead of yourself and wind in while walking along the bank. It's one of my fav ways of fishing.

Also got 16 bass on sun arvo doing the same. Most were caught on s/baits light purple and gold colours plus a few on g/vibes the gold one and the green one also.

I have a special photo for Angus,he gave the lure in the fish's mouth. Thats the last we will ever see of it, Iwas bricked on the next cast.

Fish while you can

Dinodadog [img size=448]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/Fish_LM_001-c51e97029e04b3f1ac72f8d0617a6d02.jpg

post-1453-144598429343_thumb.jpg

bruza80 wrote:

Hey Buddy.

Did you get them in the same spot as we were at on saturday???

I lost 2 jackalls up there now. Really gotta get on some cheap G Vibes but amart only had the flat black ones left. Have a good trip mate

two jackalls i wish thats all i have lost there im up to at less 10 plus spinnerbaits and lots of jigheads and plastics oh well thats why we have them and you know what they say if your not getting snaged your not in the right area

Bruza80 some there and some closer to forgans

Ray thanks mate i'll settle for 2 smallpeices

Brian don't tell I got 22 today go sth fri

Ellicat I want to look at the Bemm river,Malacoota Inlet and a few others

Andrew I have lost half my retirement onlures

Tim I kept a book for first 2yrs when we fished out of a boat,over 2000 bass and a few hundred yellas.

Dino

Archived