PB Bream (edit.. not a bream)

subtlefly

• subtlefly changed the title to PB Bream (edit.. not a bream)
  • 2 weeks later...

hey guys its me myles i have a neighbour that feeds the bream floating bread ive tried and caught sme myself but now they get it off my hooks wondering if i should switch to floating lures like cranks and poppers.

Also by the way what type of lure is most effective for bream living in rocky fields and in between pontoons

cheers Myles

1 hour ago, Mylesfisher said:

hey guys its me myles i have a neighbour that feeds the bream floating bread ive tried and caught sme myself but now they get it off my hooks wondering if i should switch to floating lures like cranks and poppers.

Also by the way what type of lure is most effective for bream living in rocky fields and in between pontoons

Try small prawn imitations. 

On 26/10/2021 at 8:09 AM, Mylesfisher said:

cheers Myles

You could match the hatch. 

If you are after bream on the rock walls try getting some #8 luderick hooks and tie them directly to your line. Put a very small amount of bait on the hook and let it drift back with some burley. Watch for any movement of the bait or the line and gently lift.