AUS-BNE-FISHO

2 minutes ago, Another Wazza said:

Nice work boys, will you be keeping those whiting heads for bait?

Yes you should, I hear they are the gun bait for snapper in Moreton Bay - but what would I know.  Good work guys. 36.5 is my PB so far.

Apparently there is a way into and out of spot x even when the tide is low.  I am yet to figure it out 🙂

Jealous and wish I was able to join you like planned.  Another worm vs yabbie comp can't be too far away 😸

12 minutes ago, ellicat said:

Fun night, mate. You are good company. Your 36 looked 46 when it first surfaced...I was excited. We'll brain them next session.

Also, next time I will remember to pack the food 😳  and the headlamps 🥴.

Thanks to Kat for sharing a spot X, although we needed a little bit more water to get to.

Thanks Brian. There were a few tense moments when he swung out of the boat, haha. 

Hopefully next time the tides make it easier to access the spot. It would be good for a kayak. 

8 minutes ago, Another Wazza said:

Nice work boys, will you be keeping those whiting heads for bait?

Thanks Wazza. I was planning on turning them into a couple of muddies. 

3 minutes ago, Kat said:

Yes you should, I hear they are the gun bait for snapper in Moreton Bay - but what would I know.  Good work guys. 36.5 is my PB so far.

Apparently there is a way into and out of spot x even when the tide is low.  I am yet to figure it out 🙂

Jealous and wish I was able to join you like planned.  Another worm vs yabbie comp can't be too far away 😸

Thanks Kat! Hopefully you can figure out the way into that spot soon. It looked very fishy. Hopefully you'll be able to be back out fishing on your boat soon. 

Cheers Hamish

1 minute ago, Kat said:

Oh and Brian - forgot food - really? I think @Old Scaleywas right - Hamish's parent should have checked for a Blue Card😂

We did stock up with chocolate and chips from the bait shop when we stopped in. haha Plus we had my emergency supply of chocolate biscuits, muesli bars and Pizza Shapes. Also Hamish brought a sanga and Muesli bars too. I admit I was a little peckish at midnight.