Weekend Whiting session with a BIG surprise

Kat

4 minutes ago, Old Scaley said:

Good one, @Kat. I bet Brett congratulated you through clenched teeth. 

His teeth were clenched and there was muttering and hissing every time I reeled in another one.  But he insisted on that spot so I have to thank him too - I must have had the right side of the boat the whole night and day 😜

Hey Legends - I have been wanting to give surf fishing a go and was planning on beach worming tomorrow morning to fish the creek in the evening.  The kids now may have a playdate at the beach tomorrow so it might be my chance to give surf fishing a go.  Am I likely to get whiting in the gutters at this time of the year?  Anyone know?

Main Beach I think - mainly because I was planning on worming there - so the other family agreed to meet at whatever beach we were worming at - or Narrowneck - presume one is the same as the other.  We have previously gone to the dog walking beach near the sand pumping jetty - but the dogs always get in the way as they are interested in the stinky bait and what you are trying to pull out of the sand lol

• 11 months later...