Seaway

Mylesfisher

Hey guys i had a little seaway session very early and a couple days ago i removed my casting deck and just kept my e motor and battery in my boat we tried to get some yakka on the pipe but it did not work we kept on trying but it did not work realised after when i was home that you can use pike as bait and you can get them from the mouth at loders on 2.5" grubz. in the last hour we decided to chase some bigeyes on the wall that we saw on the sounder it was so good bagging out at 14 nice sized fish some being 50cm it was great just using a set of old soft plastics we used ecogear grass minnow ms and they were so good wondering if anybody had a newer upgraded better version with the same deisgn? Looking to hit up the seaway and the broadwater more.  Im also going to traul the broadwater canals like paradise point and tha tbig island just north of pehraim with some pointers and a evergreen grand searcher. Also gonna try to flick the pipe with some microjigs and 5" and 7" plastics.

1 hour ago, mzaakir said:

yeah good idea. I dont have the new upgraded design unfortunately. regarding the live bait might be worth getting a cast net. I have one myself it its flawless. Always good to have a live bait or two while you working your lures.. they never fail, especially the big jewfish by the sea wall. 

yeah cast net bait is not as good as pike and it is pretty easy if you know your spots

• 2 weeks later...