New Toy

Feral

Well I was so Impressed by Maxi's little 2 burner BBQ at the classic I have been keeping an eye open for one. Between Brian and I we cooked 10kilo's of snags in about an hour!

Have not really seen anything on a fair dinkum special, so as it was almost christmas and I wanted it for the holidays, I just bought one from Bunnings, cost me $100.

Its a little awkward to carry for one person, but mainly trying to keep away from the plate (in case it is greasy), but two people its a breeze, and nice and light.

So all the AFO meet and greats, we dont need to use a fixed BBQ in the park anymore! Also same for taking kids somewhere, just find a nice quite spot, and away we go!

[img size=201]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/bbq.jpg

Extra chrissy present - got a new wallet for christmas, and was moving everything over and found the receipt for the BBQ, Bunnings only charged me $68 for it! (Instead of the $100 on the price tag) Makes it a very good price!

Used it for christmas, worked well, even in a good breeze. So very happy. I will take it to the AFO Lenthalls trip in february. As Slum Lord Ray is packing us in like Sardines ;) extra cooking space will come in handy!

Archived