4.1 Aussie whaler 4 sale

kriso

hey fellas wanna upgrade all ready but gota sell mine first.

so its a 40hp merc power tilt and electric start. 4.1 metre aussie whaler in pretty good nick few bumps and scratches as any 2cnd boat would have perfect for brissie river fishng centre console also have new 44lb elect jarvis transome mount unused not fitted boat and trailer have plenty of rego. very stable boat and great for 2-3 people fishing can tow ith small car easy. currently towed with a lancer. $4000 [img size=500]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/ozwhaler_full_AFO-accaf6fea472f2fe4375b3d5d391d902.jpg

post-1088-144598437755_thumb.jpg

bootyinblue wrote:

Deciding to sell the smallest of your fleet that you have amassed in the background there?

Yea..... buy Polyphonics boat, cause I havent given up on my ride in it yet!

well thats the plan if i can get the misses keen. the photo is when i bought it its the only photo i have really. i know lozzel had a good one of it in the water

Yeah, that was my old man looking for a boat but something a little different. Not a centre console and with casting decks etc. that'd be a good comfortable big river boat but we're looking at going up smaller rivers so something a bit different.

Would be great for someone hunting snapper and Threadies in the river though.

Yeah, but setup differently. Hard to explain what I'm getting at. For starters the motor is bigger then what we'd ever need. We never even go up on the plain in the places we fish. 15-25 max and we're looking at mainly using electric.

Anyway this is way off topic so I won't go on about it.

yes angus was lucky enough to be in the boat with me the first time we got to experience some ruff stuff. stupid me told him to sit at the front which now i know is big no no when it comes to these type of boats. as for how much they would handle talk to jeff he does bar crossing's in his.

Archived