Grass Raker NPD 22nd

Dinodadog

Raked a few more up out of the grass to day out at NPD. Hit the water at 6am at Bullocky and by 7am had only managed 1 small bass, so decided to move up to Forgans.

Arrived at the northern point of Forgans and was on 1st cast, another 35cm bass,then missed on the next few casts,so time to move on again,this time into the northern side of the cove, 1st bass was a 49.99999cm fish and it took the s/bait right at my feet, it was one of the best visual hookups I have had for ages, it made my day. I then kept moving along the cove as if heading for the road and managed another 5 bass with the last being a 40cm.

Started off with black/silver s/bait then changrd to black/red/purple and finished upwith the old fav light purple. A couple of the fish were caught with a slider sp on the stinger hook. One of the pics will give you an idea of the grass.and this was in one of the easy access points

Fish while you can

Dinodadog [img size=448]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/s1_001.JPG

post-1453-144598448822_thumb.jpg

I thought you meant you went and raked the grass for me when I go there next so its nice and flat:P Because I now how your such a good fellow Dennis:woohoo: .I will have to meet your there soon and have a fish in the coming weekends mate.:)

TerryH wrote:

Dino, doesn't look like a good effort at straightening that fish out mate.

Guess thats why it is more consistent to measure to the fork.

Perhaps someone in the right circle of influence could request that the slashers back ther tractors down to the water in a few spots to make access to the water less of a hassle.

Some of you old blokes do very well every time you get out :P There definately is no substitute for experience....

Terry

Archived