2008 First Annual AFO Kayak Camp/Comp @ Hinze Dam.

Angus

benno573 wrote:

i think there is a one rod at a time limit on the lake? anyone able to clarify?

1 rod per permitt isn't? So does that mean if you already have a SIP and then the cost of the weekend includes a permit does this mean you would have 2 permitts thus allowing you to use 2 rods???????

Heath

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Beefa wrote:

benno573 wrote:
i think there is a one rod at a time limit on the lake? anyone able to clarify?

1 rod per permitt isn't? So does that mean if you already have a SIP and then the cost of the weekend includes a permit does this mean you would have 2 permitts thus allowing you to use 2 rods???????

Heath

i'm not sure hinze is included in the SIP... check the dpi website... it's not listed. :huh:

http://www2.dpi.qld.gov.au/fishweb/1339.html#which%20dams

sorry about that mate, i was thinking along the same lines earlier today.;)

i guess it's going to be a fair comp now though? one line in use per person at all times? wish i could say that profish is mine... somehow i doubt it.

hope to catch my first bass, yellowbelly, silver perch or toga though!! :)

Fairs fair for one and all.

I'm looking to cross off a few 1st's off the list as well mate this weekend along with a few other people also I reckon. Every fish caught will be a 1st and a PB for me as I am yet to get a fish in my yak(only had it 2 weeks and been out fishing once)except if i get a fork tail catty got one of those the other weekend at wivenhoe.

Hope I get a fish now:laugh:

Heath

We have used 2 rods on many occasions. Just not at once. I did not know about the one rod rule.

Also guys just a heads up, photo entries will be allowed to avoid un required harm to the fish. So please bring your cameras if you have them and a measuring devise.

Angus

Gotta stay up till one tonight so will have plenty of time to get ready. Just finished some repairs and am tying knots. I am so amped for a fish this weekend. Talked to a fella at sportys today and he got a 43cm bass this morn out of the western arm on a g-vibe up in the shallows of ians island.

fishyman wrote:

since you must take a photo of your catch and im camera less exept for the shitty quality camera phone could i possibly fish alongside someone who has a camera just incase i need it?

I'll have mine mate if you wanna fish the same areas.

bretto wrote:

fishyman wrote:
since you must take a photo of your catch and im camera less exept for the shitty quality camera phone could i possibly fish alongside someone who has a camera just incase i need it?

I'll have mine mate if you wanna fish the same areas.

aweosme thanks mate, ill introduce myself tomorrow. ill be the only one not smashed off me tits lol

Archived