NPD 11th May

Dec

10 May

Went to Brissie river on Saterday for a quick fish with Jay Perham. We arrived there at 5:30am started goin up the river at 50 miles an hour so I just put my beanie over my head lucily it was a short ride. Fished all around the pinkinba area me geting 4 bream and a 60cmish flatie on 3 pound and Jay geting some bream and a small flatie.

11 May

Decided to sleep in a bit after geting up early the day before. Got at the dam for 8:30am went to Forgans and went to the normal spots having to go around a few new creeks. Found we could only fish a tiny section of the bank as the grass was thick in the water. I started off straight away with a baby bass. The two casts later I saw one shoot in and eat my spinnerbait another baby. Then my fishing patrtner got a 43cm bass and then another. Finnaly 1 hour later another fish but he burried us in the grass. In the next two hours we dropped 3 big fish.

End result

Me 2 fish

Tim 2 fish

grass 6 spinerbaits

All fish on 3/8 TT Purple glimer spinnerbaits [img size=300]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/tim_bass.jpg

Archived