2 hours plastics @ pinkenba

pinkey

Gday..

Had to go in to the city today to grab some gear for my up coming ski trip, and my mum said i could do abit of fishing after at pinkenba so i invited Callum (flathead). Decided to do abit of deeper plastic fishing seeing its winter now and the bream seem to be holding abit deeper. Started doing some deep jigging both with 1/8th jigheads and 3inch bass minnows. Started off abit slow, i got my plastic ripped in half by somthing with teeth in the depths, didnt think it was a toadie cos it was so far out and felt bigger. Fired out a long cast into the depths and started jigging it back, got smacked, and after a fun fast short fight, in came my first tailor on sp :silly: Not big but at 28cm enough to pull some drag off 2lb string.

Went further along the wall and started getting some solid hits when callum brings in a 20cmFl bream. Abit later he gets a 21cmFl bream, followed by a midget wich was seriously about 10cm max. Didnt have much time left when callum got absolutly belted. He was calling it for a decant cod or somthing. Saw the solid silver flash of a decant bream so i went down to land it. Came up and it was a very solid bream equal to his pb at 28cmFL (31cm tip) Came home satisfied with our little session.

Sorry no pics :unsure: my camera lense is screwd atm, think to much sand got in it now its jammed :dry: .

Ta for reading, Tim.

Archived