north pine dam sun 22

faulked

seeing as its the start of slug season im going for a donation mission tomorow moring is any one else heading over to make their deposits of silver to davy jones tackle locker

is bullockys the deeper section or is mcgavins deeper any one have any idea :unsure:

jason

faulked wrote:

seeing as its the start of slug season im going for a donation mission tomorow moring is any one else heading over to make their deposits of silver to davy jones tackle locker

is bullockys the deeper section or is mcgavins deeper any one have any idea :unsure:

jason

If you're not working Monday, I'm thinking of having a go at catching my first Bass;)

Jayson

i have to do a early start as i cut the tree down in my back yard today and it neetly moved the tv for my neighbor so shed like me to replace the hole in the side of her house with a non hole ever heard that expresion it missed by six inches well this didnt :laugh:

Dan23 wrote:

I'll hopefully be there mid mornin to sunset. Don't know where et depends which way the wind is blowing.

Mate, if you feel like it, send me a text tomorrow around 3:30PM re: your whereabouts. I shall be there (crossing my fingers). :)

PS Dan, I've got no phone credits so I can't text back. :blush:

EMP

chubbstar wrote:

faulked wrote:

jason

If you're not working Monday, I'm thinking of having a go at catching my first Bass;)

Jayson

sounds like fun mate im sure i can fit that in

faulked wrote:

i have to do a early start as i cut the tree down in my back yard today and it neetly moved the tv for my neighbor so shed like me to replace the hole in the side of her house with a non hole ever heard that expresion it missed by six inches well this didnt :laugh:

No story is complete without pics. You got a pic

lmao - nice one centurion:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Rocket75 wrote:

Dan23 wrote:
I'll hopefully be there mid mornin to sunset. Don't know where et depends which way the wind is blowing.

are u sailing over Dan?:silly:

Ha ha no but casting spinnerbaits with a baitcaster into the wind isn't that fun.

Archived