Sunset Gold NPD 26th

Dinodadog

Sunset at NPD is a beautiful time and it is even better if the bass are on the chew. Had a slow day on the water at Wivenhoe on wed so I had to make up for it so I shot out to the NPD dam yesterday arvo for a few casts. Started at bullockies where I picked up a nice 45cm model bass on a boney bream coloured s/bait and then it went quite, so I scooted over to the spot near the rangers workshop. When I got there it was much the same, I kept trying a slug to see if there was any action out further, I was starting to get a bit bored when all of a sudden things started to happen.

The birds had herded a school of boney bream my way and as they passed the bass action started, unfortunately for me it only lasted 20mins and stopped as quickly as it started. During this time Imanaged to get 10 nice bass on slugs and lose a few in the grass. One of the bass in the pics has a wound on its side,could of been from a previous encounter with slugs. Good luck to the boys heading out there this arvo, hope a school comes past your way.

Fish while you can

Dinodadog

Sunset Gold [img size=448]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/sun_002.JPG

post-1453-144598463038_thumb.jpg

Dinodadog wrote:

How did you go Matt

Didn't do any good today mate, tried Bullocky's, the little park back toward Forgans from Bullocky's, Bullocky's again and McGavins, all with no luck, some of the other AFO boys were there & the managed to land a couple, but nothing for me.

Cheers,

Matt

Archived