Late arvo at NPD

Dinodadog

After doing my family duties of babysitting my grandson, my wife finaly made it home from her luncheon at about 2pm and set me free. My mate had rang earlier to see if I wanted to go to NPD, like did he even have to ask. Anyway we shot out to the dam and after a long walk was fishing by 3pm.

The water was very clear and it was plain to see that if we caught any fish it wasn't going to be easy getting them in as it was a thick jungle of small bush's sitting just under the water in front of us. So what do I do with my first fish, I try and play it letting it have a run and yes straight into that thick forest it goes,goes,goes,gone. My next bass received no mercy he and I say he because he squirted me was bulldozed in over the top of the jungle. It was a nice 52cm model, caught on a 25gm slug, as were the next few. Apart from the 52cm, all the other bass were in the low to middle forties.

I am a little worried about the bass comp in a couple of weeks as there doesn't seem to be any fish around in the am. I think who ever lands one is in with a chance. The warm arvos are the go at the moment, but you still have to put the work in to find them. Well thats part of the fun.

Fish while you can

Dinodadog

52cm [img size=448]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/au10_001.JPG

post-1453-144598468649_thumb.jpg

Archived