how much and where?

kriso

Hey guys,

just sitting at work bored and thought would make a mini poll, if you just keep your answer in the same format as mine it will be easier to follow. so lets see who the serious tackle rats are and where they go for the goodies.! try to just keep it your main place for tackle shopping

150 per month

tacklewarehouse.

i am currently gearing up for a trip to a secluded rock ledge with my mate and I dont know where it is. I have bought a $700 heavy spinning outfit for chucking 100 gram metals for tuna, macs, cobia and gts which I got from tackle world harvey bay. Should be fun. Got aother $200 of metals to get soon of a guy who makes em with upgrded rings and hooks.

Other than that all my gear comes from go fishing and sportys

this months spendings at motackle

Daiwa Oceano 4500J Reel $199

Shimano Starlo Stix 15kg Jigging Rod $109

300m 30lb Platil braid $70.95

Black Magic Leader $29.95

Williamson 200g Jigs x 10 $149.50

Shimano Lucanus Jigs x 3 $75

Various Weight Jig Heads approx $50

wow doesnt it all add up :blink:

aussiebass40 wrote:

most of my savings

Tackle warehouse

Doug Berts

you will end up poor real quick if you spend your hard earned $$$ at Dougies Store

If you are looking for a place on the coast, Go Fishing at Nerang or Sporties at Bundall are better value for money

Leighton wrote:

aussiebass40 wrote:
most of my savings

Tackle warehouse

Doug Berts

you will end up poor real quick if you spend your hard earned $$$ at Dougies Store

If you are looking for a place on the coast, Go Fishing at Nerang or Sporties at Bundall are better value for money

Only ever been in there once and walked out. Dont know how they get away with such expensive prices.

I used to buy when I wasnt hooking up,

till I realised if I couldnt hook up then buying more crap lures wasn't going to help.

so now I spend 50 a month

cant stand mossop, dont tell em where your catching them or else they send every man there before you know it theres no elbo room at the hot bite spot.

dave

Archived