Germaine Greer

Angus

I had to laugh when i saw this.

Germaine Greer is once again sledging dead conservasionist and top bloke Steve Irwin.

Quote: \". . . his lime-green shirt is undone to the fourth button, and pulled open to display his bosom in a manner not altogether manly,\" she writes. She also refers to Irwin's \"simpering\".

The photo she refers to is Steve's portrait in the National Portrait Gallery. I laugh again as i later learnt his portrait had replaced hers!! :P

This is the photo that was put with the article.

I had to laugh as i thought: Quote \"Gee Germaine, your not altogether womanly are you!!!!!!\".

I think i saw Steve tackle and zip tie something that looked a bit like once. Maybe thats her issue?

RIP Steve.

[img size=274]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/2002_greer_nh_a.jpg

Post edited by: Angus, at: 2007/02/20 16:04

Post edited by: Angus, at: 2007/02/20 16:23

post-63-144598407602_thumb.jpg

Brian D wrote:

What an ugly old frastrated cow she is. :sick:

If my dog was that ugly I would shave it's arse and teach it to walk backwards.:P

Full marks for observation, Brian;) - not only does good ol' Germaine shave every morning, she qualifies as a bi#&h - although I doubt she's got enough brain cells to walk forwards, let alone backwards (you know the routine, just like being drunk - take two steps and run out of feet:whistle: )

The ear rings and the jewelery are the only distinguishing things between her and an actual dog:lol: ! Although I must say that as a dog-ower and german shepherd fan Jack my dog's about had jack of being lumbered with the hideous, malformed gin-hag as a member of his species :whistle: (although secretly I think the daft old bugger fancies her ;) !).

Archived