Jump to content

2009 AFO X-Mas Party 7th November Details & RSVP!


Angus

Recommended Posts

Well fellow AFO members I have finally teed up the final details for the AFO X-MAS PARTY 2009!

Guys and gals, I just want to encourage any and all to attend! These socials are really a great way to put faces to sometimes weird ( :P ) usernames and it really helps bring our fishing community together helping to ensure we are not just a fishing forum.

Venue: The Regatta Hotel on Coronation Drive - Opposite the Toowong City Cat Stop.

Date: 7th November 2009

Kick Off: 12 Midday.

Finale: We shall see!

Cost: $10 per person: this will be for assorted platters of yummy hot foods, drinks will just be over the counter!

To RSVP please complete the following email RSVP:

Email Title: 2009 AFO X-MAS Party.

Name:

AFO Username (If Applicable):

Additional attendee's (partners and friends most welcome):

Contact Number:

Once you have sent me the email I will send you banking details for the $10 (per person) payment.

PLEASE NOTE THESE ARE NOT THE STANDARD AFO BANKING DETAILS BUT MY PERSONAL ONE. THIS IS TO AVOID ALL THE EXTRA ACCOUNTING WOES OF A BUSINESS ACCOUNT.

Thanks everyone.

Look forward to seeing you there!

Angus

CONFIRMED ATTENDEES:

1. Angus Gorrie

2. Tanya Gorrie

3. John Petrie

4. Rebecca Goddard

5. James Wahry

6. Anelise Price

7. Travis Warren

8. Darren Harvey

9. Cheryl Harvey

10. Andrea Harvey

11. Megan Harvey

12. Tom Fraser

13. Jeff Flynn

14. Rob Low

15. Aiden Webb

16. Thomas Walton

17. Henry Do

18. Billi Milovanovic

19. Danny Do

20. Ellen Wren

21. Brian Ellis

22. Kriso Lubbers

23. Rob Searing

24. Hilary Searing

25. Adam Hill

27. Ryan Young

28. Shelley Young

29. Debra Ybalucea

30. Nicole Simmonds

31. Tomas Lazlo

32. Liesbeth Thie

33. Cmdr Baden Phillips

34. John Wren

35. Angela Stevens

36. Deena Edwards

37. Julia Birks

38. Paul Trapp

39. Natalie Long

40. John Downey

41. Martin Downey

42. Linda Donwey

43. Andy Balzat

44. Brett Freshwater

45. Adrian Hing

46. Blake Hardley

47. Jamie Brocket

48. Jodie Siong

49. Eddie Zhang

50. Garry Oster

51. Jayson Lang

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

pinkey wrote:

Angus isn't it opposite the Regatta City Cat Stop not Toowong?

Pinkey yeah sorry mate I guess the technical name is the Regatta stop (fair enough to as the Regatta actually poaid for it not the council)! But I guess us locals cant help calling the Toowong stop. Anyway there is no "Toowong" stop so it shouldnt get to confusing :)

You coming mate?

Angus

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Angus wrote:

Good RSVP rate so far guys and girls thanks for that.

Samantha from Two Bend Rods rang me last night offering something to help make the party extra fun. I just need to clear it with the Regatta. Heres hoping!

Angus

Strippers???? :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hey everyone. 18 already! Not bad for 24 hours.

RSVP's can come in up until the date, However, I would really appreciate knowing earlier rather than later as I have to confirm, book and pay for the food a fair bit earlier than that.

Cheers.

Angus

Link to comment
Share on other sites

And some more :) This will be the first of my X-mas parties woot!

CONFIRMED ATTENDEES:

1. Angus Gorrie

2. Tanya Gorrie

3. John Petrie

4. Rebecca Goddard

5. James Wahry

6. Anelise Price

7. Travis Warren

8. Darren Harvey

9. Cheryl Harvey

10. Andrea Harvey

11. Megan Harvey

12. Tom Fraser

13. Jeff Flynn

14. Rob Low

15. Aiden Webb

16. Thomas Walton

17. Henry Do

18. Billi Milovanovic

19. Danny Do

20. Ellen Wren

21. Brian Ellis

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Friday arvo update :P

CONFIRMED ATTENDEES:

1. Angus Gorrie

2. Tanya Gorrie

3. John Petrie

4. Rebecca Goddard

5. James Wahry

6. Anelise Price

7. Travis Warren

8. Darren Harvey

9. Cheryl Harvey

10. Andrea Harvey

11. Megan Harvey

12. Tom Fraser

13. Jeff Flynn

14. Rob Low

15. Aiden Webb

16. Thomas Walton

17. Henry Do

18. Billi Milovanovic

19. Danny Do

20. Ellen Wren

21. Brian Ellis

22. Kriso Lubbers

23. Rob Searing

24. Hilary Searing

Link to comment
Share on other sites

James W wrote:

i have a engagement party afterwards....hmmm do i take it easy at the afo party?...hahahahha yeah right! :P

Hahaha I can see you turning up to the next party with a duck leg in one hand, beer in the other (or a sauce pan) only being able to mumble "fushring paaaaarty good".

Link to comment
Share on other sites

hulk wrote:

Gus,

Count me in

Name added Adam cheers!!!

Dont want to have to bump this, but dont want any keen members to miss it either!

Will be an awesome day everyone so give it some thought.

Awesome chance to meet other members in a very relaxed environment!

Angus

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hi Guys,

We would both like to say thank you to everyone who has helped us over the last couple of years. Most of the time it has been at short notice.

You may have seen the sportsfishin simulator at one of the Brisbane Boat Shows. We have recently purchased one to run with our other fishing interests.

So in order to say thank you, we have offered Angus the use of the Fishing Simulator for the AFO Xmas party. We are just waiting on the Regatta's ok.

Hope to see you there.

Sam & Jeremy

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Do$tylz wrote:

c'mon guys.... booze and a whole bunch of people talking about fishing :) This is especially good for the prominent members of here to get together and have a talk... maybe you could even iron out some of the past :)

Sweet innocent Henry. Alcohol + debate = lots of work for the bouncers :laugh:

Jsut gotta check our schedule, but looks good for me and Nickers to attend.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

tomca wrote:

Do$tylz wrote:
c'mon guys.... booze and a whole bunch of people talking about fishing :) This is especially good for the prominent members of here to get together and have a talk... maybe you could even iron out some of the past :)

Sweet innocent Henry. Alcohol + debate = lots of work for the bouncers :laugh:

Jsut gotta check our schedule, but looks good for me and Nickers to attend.

Good to hear Tomca :)

I was wondering if you were keen.

Should be awesome!

Im not sure how they run the competitions on the simulator, but I could ask Sam if we could so an informal one maybe?

Angus

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Email sent to you Gus

Tacklebox and I will be joining in this year. We live near a ferry stop so we can imbibe in far too much alcohol at the party and troll some lures off the CityCat on the way home.

I'd just like to ask all the other girls at the "AFO Ladies Group" ( or as I like to call it - "The Ladies Room") to join us.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Angus wrote:

tomca wrote:
Do$tylz wrote:
c'mon guys.... booze and a whole bunch of people talking about fishing :) This is especially good for the prominent members of here to get together and have a talk... maybe you could even iron out some of the past :)

Sweet innocent Henry. Alcohol + debate = lots of work for the bouncers :laugh:

Jsut gotta check our schedule, but looks good for me and Nickers to attend.

Good to hear Tomca :)

I was wondering if you were keen.

Should be awesome!

Im not sure how they run the competitions on the simulator, but I could ask Sam if we could so an informal one maybe?

Angus

There is 8 species so you can run comps a few different ways.

It will be best to see how may people show up before we decied on what type of comp to run.

Should be a great afternoon..

Link to comment
Share on other sites

kreel wrote:

Email sent to you Gus

Tacklebox and I will be joining in this year. We live near a ferry stop so we can imbibe in far too much alcohol at the party and troll some lures off the CityCat on the way home.

I'd just like to ask all the other girls at the "AFO Ladies Group" ( or as I like to call it - "The Ladies Room") to join us.

You bring your Tacklebox, I'll bring my Nickers. We are a definite for this, PM sent Gus.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.




×
×
  • Create New...